22 Yr. Florida Woman Pretends To Be 14 Yr. To...

MLarson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Crazy world we are living in now.
Now? Vatican had the lowest age of consent in Europe (in 21 century) until like 2010 or something. Or look at countries with Sharia law. I am pretty sure I saw info that in US, in somewhere like North Dakota you was able to marry and have sex with 7 years old until 1920 (or not 1920, but the thing is they made it illegal only in first half of 20 century).

rustic-weathered-wood-logs-royalty-free-image-1654709658.jpg

"Alyssa Ann Zinger, 22, was arrested last week for allegedly engaging in at least 30 sexual acts with at least one student"

The same act 30 times, or 30 different ones? Christ if this was Gengis Khan's son this would have probably been a birthday present.

man, this shit is so conflicting because it happened to me, i was 14 years and 11 months old, so basically 15 let's say, when i popped my cherry with a much older woman, over 20, and it was amazing and i wouldn't change a thing.

when it comes to dudes doing it with young girls it's always predatory to my judgement, but when it comes to boys, fuck, man, it simply did not seem predatory to me - maybe it's because i was already bigger than her and there's no way she could have physically overpowered me in any way. i could have stopped it at will.

was she, as an adult, doing something that society considers bad? i guess. did it seem bad to me, did it inflict any kind of pain or mental anguish on me, would i change anything about it happening, did it leave mental scars that affected my development or sexuality moving forward? - ABSOLUTELY NOT.

get underaged kids for sex.
View attachment 1014174
“It is disturbing and unsettling to see an adult take advantage of a child and prey on them,” Tampa Police Chief Lee Bercaw said in a statement.

Wait. If they thought she was 14 did she take advantage of them? In the traditional sense...

Last edited:
man, this shit is so conflicting because it happened to me, i was 14 years and 11 months old, so basically 15 let's say, when i popped my cherry with a much older woman, over 20, and it was amazing and i wouldn't change a thing.

when it comes to dudes doing it with young girls it's always predatory to my judgement, but when it comes to boys, fuck, man, it simply did not seem predatory to me - maybe it's because i was already bigger than her and there's no way she could have physically overpowered me in any way. i could have stopped it at will.

was she, as an adult, doing something that society considers bad? i guess. did it seem bad to me, did it inflict any kind of pain or mental anguish on me, would i change anything about it happening, did it leave mental scars that affected my development or sexuality moving forward? - ABSOLUTELY NOT.
The article said the kids might have been as young as 12, where do you draw the line?

It's not about whether one minor enjoys the experience or not, the woman that had sex with you was a predator and a pedophile. Whether you felt you were groomed or harmed or not doesn't really matter - the laws are in place to protect all children, and there will be plenty who would have been in your shoes who would have suffered as a result of that experience.

You weren't old enough to legally consent, but that doesn't mean you will ever want to press charges. However, it's for the betterment of society that people like her are punished and have to register as sex offenders when caught.

It's not about whether one minor enjoys the experience or not, the woman that had sex with you was a predator and a pedophile. Whether you felt you were groomed or harmed or not doesn't really matter - the laws are in place to protect all children, and there will be plenty who would have been in your shoes who would have suffered as a result of that experience.

You weren't old enough to legally consent, but that doesn't mean you will ever want to press charges. However, it's for the betterment of society that people like her are punished and have to register as sex offenders when caught.
i understand all the arguments. it's just conflicting since i have zero bad memories about it and would do it again if turned back in time. the idea of punishment should come after harm, but i don't feel like any harm has happened to me. hell, there's movies about underage boys wishing to bang their teachers.
i don't know where to place this on society's scales.

i understand all the arguments. it's just conflicting since i have zero bad memories about it and would do it again if turned back in time. the idea of punishment should come after harm, but i don't feel like any harm has happened to me. hell, there's movies about underage boys wishing to bang their teachers.

I'd place it exactly where you'd place yourself if you were to have sexual relations with a child.

Whatever feelings you would hold towards yourself or other men that do it, it's exactly the same thing.

You make good points. The issue is in the name of the law itself though, at that age you don’t really have the capacity to fully consent to the sexual advances given you don’t really know everything that comes with it so the adult really is taking advantage. I am with you though, that situation is definitely not something i would ever regret lol

Back