• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

26 sec video from Conor McGregor boxing sparring match

You also might go the Overeem route though and never learn how to defend yourself without the "shield" that the big gloves provide.
Well obviously everything needs to be adapted to mma. Hence mixed martial arts.

A wise student desires to train with the true masters and artists of their craft. To do so, you need to go into that world.

Nevin is 14-0 and a 2x silver medalist

I'm sure it wasn't competitive

What’s the point?
Nevin fights at 130lbs.

His hand speed is unmatched, even Roy Jones Junior admitted this after the Mayweather fight.

Conor’s fight with Cowboy gonna be a replay of Till vs Cowboy if Cerrone doesn’t implement the grappling early.

Cerrone always had issues with southpaws. Till is a southpaw with a slick left. Ironically Conor has about the same reach as Till on paper.
Pretty good observation. Cowboy tried to wrestle Till but he was able to handle it - Connor isn't a true WW just like Cowboy so maybe he won't be able to stop the td. Best beleive he's drilling his tdd to the max tho

Conor needs Ido in his training. His movement is looking too conventional and not that fluid.

The guy in the blue was circling around him like he was nothing

I know it's a short clip, but he looks fucking very stiff

All the muscles will slow him down

Even though Cerrone is old and on a bad run, he might be worth a bet

Conor is finished as a top fighter.

No wonder he wants an automatic TS following Cowboy, as that will be his retirement fight!

I think your overwhelming hate for conor is clearly effecting your reasoning...I saw nothing in that video...it was conor light sparring with someone..that's all....only a pure hater will find things to pick apart, when there is nothing.

Ill never understand why MMA fighters train in boxing gloves.

The way you throw a punch is totally different along with the way you land.

I'm pretty sure mma fighters all spar with bigger gloves...

Really nice footwork, little waisted movement, nice high guard. Would love to see more.

Why does he have to have a referee and a small crowd just to watch his sparring sessions

boxing is it's own art and needs to be respected as such.

If you only trained with mma gloves, you'd be closing yourself off to most of the boxing community and you'd be a fraction of what you could be as a result
what?. nothing of that make sense . ofcourse you should fight as much as possible with the gear you will fight in

His hand speed is unmatched, even Roy Jones Junior admitted this after the Mayweather fight.

He is the Michael Jordan of stand up Joe

I think your overwhelming hate for conor is clearly effecting your reasoning...I saw nothing in that video...it was conor light sparring with someone..that's all....only a pure hater will find things to pick apart, when there is nothing.

He looked stiff man

He's a terrible boxer. He has no footwork or movement. That high guard would get his legs and body lit up with kicks. Also that kid looked about 17.

Back