News 3 fights announced for UFC 300

"Gonna need a banger main event to save this card that only has 3 fights announced so far"

Wish Bo Nickal's opposition was on the same level as his trashtalk skills.

He’s a prospect, he’s still green so they don’t want to throw him to the wolves yet. He might be able to beat the entire top 10 right now but it’s best to let him gain experience and develop his skillset

Still green yet says he’s not a “prelim fighter” 😂

These are all good fights, especially Jiri vs. Rakic.
Yeah, I don’t really understand the hate here. I’ll admit Bo vs Beundage doesn’t do a lot for me, but the Aljo and Jiri fights are good fights. I feel like the Dog would’ve lover Jiri vs Rakic a year and a half ago. Rakic gets injured fighting Jan and all of a sudden it’s a bullshit matchup? I don’t really get it.

So far, so good.

Let's see who esle is booked that can bring eyes to the event

Dude is 5-0. If they fast tracked him to a title shot you'd probably be complaining too.

I think you are right, for Bo its almost impossible to escape criticism either way it goes.

Personally, I do think the truth is in the middle here. Brundage is not a UFC caliber fighter. He got KO'd on the contender series and lost 3 in a row in the big show, he should have already been cut, and he's loosing to the lowest quality talent in the UFC.

For his third UFC fight, Bo should be fighting someone that also belongs in the UFC that is still early in their career.

Again: people are looking for the next Brock.

If he's not Brock, he's not Brock, stop pretending he is.

Brock was not fighting Cody Brundage level talent at any point in his career lmao
Who is pretending he is the next Brock? He is just a hyped young prospect, known among the hardcores, I really don't get your point.

I assume these are all prelim fights with maybe Jiri vs Rakic being the featured prelim.

I'm really hoping these are prelim fights, with the Aljo fight as the featured. If this is main card.... meh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back