Should probably be allowed to an extent and if that isn't acceptable than we should probably talk about Xanax painkillers and Adderall and all the other pills millions of Americans take every day.

But I already think our country has gone way overboard about dwi laws to a point where it's more of a business than about helping anyone or punishment

Dear god no. There's a ton of stuff I'll do while high but driving ain't one of them. A long time ago I went to an arcade with my friends after we had a nice toke, I'm usually pretty good at driving games but I was completely trash that day. There's no way I'd even think about driving while high in real life.

Depends. It's more likely to make you paranoid or anxious while you are driving moreso than making you drive worse. Other times I think it makes me better

I found a picture of the TS.
554dd9e10efac20a14dcda3428e94fe2_400x400.jpeg

I don't think it's big deal for hardcore 24/7 stoners, as their tolerance hits a point where they can function just fine no matter how much they smoke. The lightweights on the other hand...no.

Given that you can't really make a law around that, it's good that it's illegal.

If you have a high tolerance you will probably drive a little slower and more cautious.

Just leave yourself a few extra minutes in case you make a wrong turn or miss an exit

Made me drive like a Grandma when I did it back in the day. Depends on the person I guess but definitely better than booze.
Terrible idea. You’re likely to cause a traffic jam.

This is what almost everyone who's driven stoned has told me. One of my co-workers said he couldn't understand why everyone was honking at him and passing him, apparently he was doing 20 in a 50 zone but he felt like he was going a lot faster.

Back