52 Common Myths and Misconceptions

Christianity is a pretty strange omission.

Tell us how it is an omission? Other than you don't believe it. Now, I am sure you will have your verifiable EVIDENCE like this article does. Please, go ahead.

Myth: Jesus was a Jew.
Fact: Jesus was actually an American named Tom.

Wow this is a shitty infographic.

I like how some of them aren't even actual misconceptions.

I also like how this is an obviously not-so-undercover pro-islam and anti-Christianity ad. Lol.

There is some liberal cunt somewhere who worked way too hard on this.

Christianity is mentioned twice. Islam 3 times.

Stop being so sensitive.

Stupid list. I didn't see anything about masturbation causing blindness being a myth.

I can see fine.

Didn't know about the Bulls and the iron maiden. Not sure why they included anything religious. Should have just posted pictures of these holy books, and called it a day.

I just so happen to be posting from the International Space Station... I'm looking at the wall now.

Didn't know about the Bulls and the iron maiden. Not sure why they included anything religious. Should have just posted pictures of these holy books, and called it a day.
Because they are common misconceptions. The title didn't say "common misconceptions excluding anything having to do with religion."

Because they are common misconceptions. The title didn't say "common misconceptions excluding anything having to do with religion."
Yeah, might as well just add that a parsec is an actual measurement of distance, and not time. If we are going with misconceptions in fiction, we might as well make it about something interesting.

53 .. darwinian THEORY of evolution is absolute bs , and we are lead 2 believe it.... period
Nice thread btw TS

I cant wait until idiots like you eventually die out, and we can finally have a scientifically literate population.

Yeah, might as well just add that a parsec is an actual measurement of distance, and not time. If we are going with misconceptions in fiction, we might as well make it about something interesting.
Well, that is a good one. Star Wars fucked up on that line.

I can confirm the "undercover cops have to identify themselves if you ask" one. It is a myth taken from the fact that on-duty officers in uniform have the obligation to give their badge number on demand. Undercover cops have no such obligation.

I took an "undercover class" as a custom officer years ago and we are bound by the same rules. Except custom officers can only use their power within the confines of an airport or border station.

Last edited:
I just so happen to be posting from the International Space Station... I'm looking at the wall now.

That myth is the hardest to disprove because there are TONS of picture of the Great Wall taken from space. Problem is, ALL of these pictures are either zoomed or have been improved to make the wall visible. The Wall is in fact not visible to the naked eye from low orbit, where the ISS is orbiting...

Big Bang singularity should have made the list.

Not sure why Satan was on there. It isn't a "fact" that Satan doesn't rule in hell. No way to prove that.

Myth: Great wall of China is visible from space

Fact: Trump's Wall will be visible from every point in Mexico

That myth is the hardest to disprove because there are TONS of picture of the Great Wall taken from space. Problem is, ALL of these pictures are either zoomed or have been improved to make the wall visible. The Wall is in fact not visible to the naked eye from low orbit, where the ISS is orbiting...
ChLz20UUUAIFSxX.jpg

Myth: Fat girls give better head.
Fact: They do not give better head. This was a myth started either by fat girls so they could get laid, or by chubby chasers so they wouldn't be shamed by friends.

The Antarctic wall around the earth right? Where's @Scyther at to tell us you're just an illusion....

As to why they added the religious shit, I present exhibit A: how this thread is going. I yearn for a day when it's forgotten.

Christianity is mentioned twice. Islam 3 times.

Stop being so sensitive.

Not sensitive, this place where we post is a forum and the TS wanted our thoughts and opinions. I think it's lame that religion was put into the infographic in any way.

I promise you this list hasn't changed my life in any way.

Also you are free to think whatever you like about it and post your thoughts, girlfriend.

Also I think you're ugly. Not in a homosexual way, just in an objective, basic approach towards what is pleasing to the human eye. But you are ugly on the inside too.

I can confirm the "undercover cops have to identify themselves if you ask" one. It is a myth taken from the fact that on-duty officers in uniform have the obligation to give their badge number on demand. Undercover cops have no such obligation.

I took an "undercover class" as a custom officer years ago and we are bound by the same rules. Except custom officers can only use their power within the confines of an airport or border station.

I WILL SAY I'M HONESTLY SURPRISED SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS.

THERE WOULD NEVER BE ONE SINGLE BUST IN THE HISTORY OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY IF THIS WERE TRUE. LOL, RIGHT?

Back