52 Common Myths and Misconceptions

The Diaz brothers and fedor are my all time favorites who I will root for over legitimately anybody.... Conor has been my favorite fighter to watch come up since cheal, and I love him to death. I didn't want to pick a side In Conor Nate 1, but Conor's relentless trash talk towards Nate who was just sitting there chilling made me switch sides at the last second, and I was stoked to see Nate get it.... I don't know who will win the rematch, if I had to bet I'd bet on Conor. But it could just as easily go either way in my opinion
Youve probably allready watched this vídeo .... if not , enjoy ;)

Youve probably allready watched this vídeo .... if not , enjoy ;)

this guy is still full of excuses. i think he's taking the rematch as serious as anyone can, but i think his overconfidence is not good for his mentality. i don't see why he can't just admit that welterweight is too big for him? no shame in not being able to beat guys who are naturally larger than you. damn, at least try lightweight first.

this guy is still full of excuses. i think he's taking the rematch as serious as anyone can, but i think his overconfidence is not good for his mentality. i don't see why he can't just admit that welterweight is too big for him? no shame in not being able to beat guys who are naturally larger than you. damn, at least try lightweight first.
Yeah , thats what i have also been noticing about him ... of course i could be wrong , but it seems that his mentality isnt on par with reality.
But i respect the fact that he really wants to avenge his loss. And i also agree with you that he should probably go to LW , cause i have serious doubts he can make 145 again.

It's not like he's fighting a real WW though. We're not talking about Conor taking on DHK, Rory or any other huge WW. He's fighting a lightweight without a weight cut.

Back