8 Freaky Strange Creatures Caught on Video

The Patterson film has still yet to be disproven. Despite what Joe rogan says and others do to discredit the film makers.

The Patterson find has still yet to be disproven. Despite what Joe rogan says and others do to discredit the film makers.
I’m with you. Crazy and incredible piece of film. Everyone should check out MK Davis’ work on that film.
Look into it.....

The Patterson film has still yet to be disproven. Despite what Joe rogan says and others do to discredit the film makers.

You you could say that for most UFO vids. Looks like a person walking in an outfit to me but I wiuld love to be wrong and am open to the idea of Bigfoot existing recently

Most of this is dumb.

You you could say that for most UFO vids. Looks like a person walking in an outfit to me but I wiuld love to be wrong and am open to the idea of Bigfoot existing recently
No! You cannot compare this to UFO vids!

Anyone who remotely understands human anatomy, weather they'd admit to it or not knows that is not a dude in a suit.

No! You cannot compare this to UFO vids!

Anyone who remotely understands human anatomy, weather they'd admit to it or not knows that is not a dude in a suit.
Ok can you explain human anatomy to me? Cause I’m a dummy.

It isn’t. I don’t know what the fuck it is, but I don’t think it’s that.
I’m not open to a lot of “cryptids,” but Bigfoot and Orang Pendek seem very possible to me. If the Patterson film shows a man in a suit, he’s one big motherfucker.

Thought this was going to be Walmart security camera footage.

Looks like a human in a shitty ape costume to me
I dont care how many people tell me "experts" say it would be impossible to make a suit like that today because of "teh individual contracting muscles"

nothing will ever convince me a guy that drew designs for a bigfoot costume, went to a costume shop to look at bigfoot costumes, and then carried a camera out into the woods to film a bigfoot video just happened to be the guy to get video of "real" bigfoot

I've seen enhanced footage of this recently where the breasts are fully visible and that is what has made me decide the footage is real. The way the breasts move is just too realistic. There is no way that is faked IMO.

I used to be on the fence about the existence of bigfoot but for me there is no question whatsoever that it exists. There are way too may sightings by extremely competent woodsmen and outdoor experts and hunters for it not to be a real thing.

People are quick to be dismissive and say it's a hoax but I personally believe that there are unknown creatures out there and these video sightings could definitely be real but as of right now there's no way to be certain

Last edited:
I dont care how many people tell me "experts" say it would be impossible to make a suit like that today because of "teh individual contracting muscles"

nothing will ever convince me a guy that drew designs for a bigfoot costume, went to a costume shop to look at bigfoot costumes, and then carried a camera out into the woods to film a bigfoot video just happened to be the guy to get video of "real" bigfoot
Is the last sentence true? If so what the fuck are we doing here?

Is the last sentence true? If so what the fuck are we doing here?
I’ll be fair :)
Roger Patterson was planning to film some sort of movie on Bigfoot. He went up to bluff creek, in CA, where there had been recent Bigfoot activity. There had been logging done in the area, and Forest recently stripped away. While up there, they encountered the creature in the film.

I’ll be fair :)
Roger Patterson was planning to film some sort of movie on Bigfoot. He went up to bluff creek, in CA, where there had been recent Bigfoot activity. There had been logging done in the area, and Forest recently stripped away. While up there, they encountered the creature in the film.
Hahahahaha

Back