80 year old man marries 12 year old girl

__Big_D__

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Why do Moslems think this is acceptable and why are western societies importing this filth en masse?

Um, incest and forced marriages are rampant throughout Islamic culture. This is a religion created by a guy who married a six year old in his 40s, after all......

Sounds like a pious man, emulating the prophet!

This was posted a few weeks ago, and yeah it's fucking sick. The girl looks like she wants to kill herself.

Quit being racists!!! Islam is a beautiful and peaceful culture.

Everyone in the West should watch these films:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368913/mediaviewer/rm2210766080
MV5BMTg3NTM5MDAxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTk0OTQyMQ@@._V1_.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3175888/
MV5BMjE2NDA4MzgxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODE0ODczMzE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,696,1000_AL_.jpg

Islam is barbarism.

That actually made me feel physically ill, seeing that old fuck get on the bed with that child. Just as bad as him is the others, celebrating the marriage. Digusting.

be like Mohammad. Muslims are fucking barbarians. and I am gonna treat all Muslims like that until there are widespread Muslim protests and condemnation of such behavior. before that, they are all fucking complicit in this bullshit.

Um, incest and forced marriages are rampant throughout Islamic culture. This is a religion created by a guy who married a six year old in his 40s, after all......

he was 51 when he married her (she was 6)- he started thighing her at that age

he was 54 when he raped her (she was 9)- vaginal penetration

Why do Moslems think this is acceptable and why are western societies importing this filth en masse?

1. Because they're Muslims
2. Because we have too much liberal filth in western society. Filth welcomes filth even filth that would be happy to destroy them.

Sickening.

I'd like to hear what any Muslims itt if there are any have to say about this.

I feel for her. she is going to be an uneducated lump of nothing because of this disgusting pos. Spitting out babies instead of making this world a better place. Sad.

Back