A kid in the amateurs to get excited about @ heavyweight (Jeremiah Graziano):

cruiser and someone who can counter punch will knock him out. Punch between the gaps.

Can anyone name one of these guys that would knock JG out? He's taller and physically stronger than Iron Mike after his [Tyson] second fight. He'll be 220 for sure! Hopefully someone will call JG out! If you love boxing, then you'll love watchin' JG waaaaaayyyyyyyyy more than "the DING a LING" man or ANY of the contender cruiserweights.

And is he any relation to Rocky or is that pure coincidence?

According to Census Bureau estimates about 0.002% of the U.S. population has the surname Graziano. That would be somewhere around 6,000 people. It's most likely, therefore, that it's just conincidence, or if they are related it's so distant as to be irrelevant.

He is a tough kid, but has to be totally polished. He is not physically stroner than tyson. And tyson was way more polished than then him. He is just tiny and can he take a 260 pounders punch.

Is the "Wyson" on the back of the trainers shirts supposed to be for "White Tyson"?

Now granted he's been fighting scrubs, but he's 6-0 w/ 6ko's all in first round, w/ exception of 1 2nd round ko, and just LOOK at him. This kid is a stud and I'm calling him the most exciting American prospect today:

2nd pro fight:

3rd pro fight:

4th pro fight:

5th pro fight:

6th pro fight:

was that a knock down or slip he got in his last fight?

you can see that he rolled his ankle while throwing his own punch and his opponents punch never landed

you can see that he rolled his ankle while throwing his own punch and his opponents punch never landed

If he had custom made shoes he would have never slipped.

Well, I've been keeping an eye on this guy through the YouTube videos:

That Graziano kid had his third fight a couple of weeks ago.
Dehydrated to an even 200 lbs fighting at Cruiserweight, but he's gotta be about 210.

Nobody knows how far a new young pro will go, but I find it really interesting to see the development of a young fighter. Can watch right out of the gate here because all three of this guys pro fights are on YouTube and many of his amateur fights.

Thanks to MeBig for posting this very thread where I first heard about Graziano.

If he had custom made shoes he would have never slipped.

As opposed to plain old handmade shoes? Alright alright, you're still wrong on a few accounts from that thread, but your stalking me around the boxing forum is somewhat endearing. We're cool until your next fuckup.:icon_chee

According to boxrec he got dropped in his last fight. Let's hope this kid doesn't flop before he even gets started.

EDIT: Didn't even realize the fight was up. Doesn't look legit to me.

Whoa-ho, dude's scheduled to fight at The Blue Horizon in Philadelphia on Oct 2nd.

Movin' on up in the world.

I really like how they're keeping this guy active.
6 fights in his first 10 months.
That's the way a guy learns how to fight: by fighting a lot.

Gym-work is indispensable too of course, but the only way to really learn how to fight is to fight a lot.

Start with low-level opposition and gradually up the quality as your man progresses and develops.

Yep.

You can tell this Graziano guy really loves to fight too.
He has that hunger about him, that aggressiveness, that destructive element.

He's not there to dance and shoe-shine; this guy comes to fight.

Fighting Cruiserweight right now, but you know these guys have their eye on Heavyweight ultimately.

How will she go when he's in there with an iron-chinned guy with power who's teeing off on him?

We'll find out eventually, and it's still very early, but the guy looks like a very good prospect.

According to boxrec he got dropped in his last fight. Let's hope this kid doesn't flop before he even gets started.

EDIT: Didn't even realize the fight was up. Doesn't look legit to me.

Yeah you can see on the vid that he rolls his ankle while throwing a punch and his opponent's punch missed him altogether.

Whoa-ho, dude's scheduled to fight at The Blue Horizon in Philadelphia on Oct 2nd.

Movin' on up in the world.

I really like how they're keeping this guy active.
6 fights in his first 10 months.
That's the way a guy learns how to fight: by fighting a lot.

Gym-work is indispensable too of course, but the only way to really learn how to fight is to fight a lot.

Start with low-level opposition and gradually up the quality as your man progresses and develops.

Yep.

You can tell this Graziano guy really loves to fight too.
He has that hunger about him, that aggressiveness, that destructive element.

He's not there to dance and shoe-shine; this guy comes to fight.

Fighting Cruiserweight right now, but you know these guys have their eye on Heavyweight ultimately.

How will she go when he's in there with an iron-chinned guy with power who's teeing off on him?

We'll find out eventually, and it's still very early, but the guy looks like a very good prospect.

the guy really is hungry. Seano would probably vouch for getting him a fight with Klitschko in 2 or 3 more fights.

the guy really is hungry. Seano would probably vouch for getting him a fight with Klitschko in 2 or 3 more fights.

^ Hah hah, that's how they used to do it in Pride.

Geez, a lot of good young prospects must've been ruined.

I'm a huge Tyson fan like most of other people. Something that Tyson was very good as is bobbing & weaving just like this kid does But Tyson did it even faster & was always balanced. Tyson also threw calculated punches while Bobbing & weaving & Jumping forward. It will take some work, but other than power, there is no Tyson here yet, may never be, atleast not from this kid.

Back