ACA 104: Goncharov vs Vakhaev 2-21-20 7am/10am PT/ET Official Discussion

ali bagov looks like ramsay bolton... got that flaying in his eyes...

i love how the ACA has basically copied UFC's on screen graphics. (Looks like this started with ACA 102, when they did away with digits for the rounds.)

Ali came to wrestle I was hoping Adam prepared for that but his cardio is fading and he’s just letting Ali jab his way in

Adam has the skills but at this level it’s hard to work a 40+ plus week job own your own business and manage to train enough and fight top level competition.

I knew Adam was going to retire hopefully he got a decent payday, nothing to be ashamed of he had a pretty good career and always went to throw down.

he looked better against bagov than most of his opponents. bagov probably belongs at 155 though.

he looked better against bagov than most of his opponents. bagov probably belongs at 155 though.
Adam started his career at 145 and started this weight cut at like 215 in December, both should be at least in the 155 division but Like i stated above I don’t think Adam has the time to devote To MMA to be fulltime.

Was hoping Makashvili would win, maybe next time. Still a very good fighter imo.

aaaand STILL.

man my hatred of vakhaev feels so forced at this point.

I kinda think Herb is there to prop Vakhaev up with this and the cheating in his prior fight.

Hope that Omielanczuk wins his next fight and KTFOs Vakhaev in the titlefight.

Really good card imo.

Vakhaev Vs Goncharov was fun, Vakhaev seems like a dickhead, but he's still a wrestling terminator who eats everyone's shots then marches them down and eventually subs them. Him Vs Omielanczuk would be a fun fight indeed.

Kerefov Vs Khatuev was 25 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Bagov Vs Townsend was okay, I did think Bagov seemed to be missing a lot of the horsepower he has at 155, kind of pitter patter into the clinch, rinse and repeat, but did enough to win. Wish Townsend all the best in his retirement.

Dudaev Vs Meshev was a good, very close fight. I thought it could have gone either way, both guys looked good.

Frolov fucking killed Santos with that shot, picked him apart nicely before blasting him with the walk off.

Bimarzaev Vs Populdikov - Apti is a tough motherfucker, that's two fights in a row he's been badly hurt and right on the verge of being finished more than once and still come back to win. He has great instincts to fight when he's hurt.

Frodo Vs Makashvili was an enjoyable scrap, Frodo looked really good here, landing good shots on the feet and even taking Levan down a few times.

Zeinulabidov also looked really good against Albaskhanov, I wouldn't mind him fighting for the title, although Bibulatov will be in the mix also.

Kokov Vs Vishkan was great, awesome one round war.

Kishev adjusted well to beat Dos Santos I thought, I like Kishev, he always seems to bring it.

Silvan also looked good against Goga, who didn't really look good at all.

Ustarmagomed was landing some nice body shots and working Eldar over pretty well.

Bibert Tumenov absolutely killed Kyle Reyes, didn't know he was Albert's brother.

Cleverson Silva did enough in the first fight, but I wasn't especially impressed by his opponent.

Really good card imo.

Vakhaev Vs Goncharov was fun, Vakhaev seems like a dickhead, but he's still a wrestling terminator who eats everyone's shots then marches them down and eventually subs them. Him Vs Omielanczuk would be a fun fight indeed.

Kerefov Vs Khatuev was 25 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Bagov Vs Townsend was okay, I did think Bagov seemed to be missing a lot of the horsepower he has at 155, kind of pitter patter into the clinch, rinse and repeat, but did enough to win. Wish Townsend all the best in his retirement.

Dudaev Vs Meshev was a good, very close fight. I thought it could have gone either way, both guys looked good.

Frolov fucking killed Santos with that shot, picked him apart nicely before blasting him with the walk off.

Bimarzaev Vs Populdikov - Apti is a tough motherfucker, that's two fights in a row he's been badly hurt and right on the verge of being finished more than once and still come back to win. He has great instincts to fight when he's hurt.

Frodo Vs Makashvili was an enjoyable scrap, Frodo looked really good here, landing good shots on the feet and even taking Levan down a few times.

Zeinulabidov also looked really good against Albaskhanov, I wouldn't mind him fighting for the title, although Bibulatov will be in the mix also.

Kokov Vs Vishkan was great, awesome one round war.

Kishev adjusted well to beat Dos Santos I thought, I like Kishev, he always seems to bring it.

Silvan also looked good against Goga, who didn't really look good at all.

Ustarmagomed was landing some nice body shots and working Eldar over pretty well.

Bibert Tumenov absolutely killed Kyle Reyes, didn't know he was Albert's brother.

Cleverson Silva did enough in the first fight, but I wasn't especially impressed by his opponent.
Bibert is cousin, not brother. Kazim is Bibert's brother.

Back