International Active US Air Force member self-immolates outside Israel Embassy in Washington

Why are you so desperate to assign a positive outcome for the actions of a crazy man?
Because he agrees with his stance. It's funny reading about how this could "change minds", when the only people you see trying to argue that it was positive, are a select handful of anti-Israel posters, and even some(if not most) from that side of the aisle, can see that this was idiotic and futile.

Minds are being changed, though...

Why the fuck did this dude join the US military? Seems like he had some very conflicting identities.
- Propaganda?
No enlistament advertament says tthose people will go to another country act worse than mercenaries!!

Because he agrees with his stance. It's funny reading about how this could "change minds", when the only people you see trying to argue that it was positive, are a select handful of anti-Israel posters, and even some(if not most) from that side of the aisle, can see that this was idiotic and futile.

Minds are being changed, though...
I rarely venture into the Hamas/Palestine/Israel thread to know who supports what . . .

- Propaganda?
No enlistament advertament says tthose people will go to another country act worse than mercenaries!!
By those people are you referring to the Air Force cyber unit he was a member of? Not even certain he deployed but I guess maybe.

The US also had commercials where dudes fought dragons and showed infantry maneuvering in the desert. So if anyone was uncertain that war wasn’t a potential as a recruit in the us military, that’s kind of on them. Also, might have not understood your point.

By those people are you referring to the Air Force cyber unit he was a member of? Not even certain he deployed but I guess maybe.

The US also had commercials where dudes fought dragons and showed infantry maneuvering in the desert. So if anyone was uncertain that war wasn’t a potential as a recruit in the us military, that’s kind of on them. Also, might have not understood your point.
This was probably him in real life

Guy was mental and it shouldn’t be cheered on. I honestly can’t image a much worse death. Anyone willing to do that to themselves needs help.

He had an excruciating death only for Jews and Muslims to still be fighting for land until the end of humanity. It changes nothing.

- I know. killing ourselves is unnatural. Dude is gonna be forgotten i a couple of weeks. only his family will remeber this.
Rachel Corrie is still remembered 20+ years on tbf

Bro his dad was the worst kind of covid retard.

GHZCT1ZaQAAdlP8

Bro his dad was the worst kind of covid retard.

GHZCT1ZaQAAdlP8
doubtful. his dad is a neo-con ex-military guy turned Trumpist who owns a construction/carpentry company. Apparently, he's such a Trumpist he believes the election was stolen and Antifa did the capital raid. The deceased was bitching about him in his reddit posts.

doubtful. his dad is a neo-con ex-military guy turned Trumpist who owns a construction/carpentry company. Apparently, he's such a Trumpist he believes the election was stolen and Antifa did the capital raid. The deceased was bitching about him in his reddit posts.
sure looks like that guy to his right
GHdxIEsX0AA9x64

sure looks like that guy to his right
GHdxIEsX0AA9x64
I believe it's his dad, but the deceased was bitching about both of his parents being right-wing. Given the dad is a small business owner in the construction industry, I doubt he would have supported lockdowns.

probably was just a joke post. Wouldn't be shocked if it was PPE related to his work.

I believe it's his dad, but the deceased was bitching about both of his parents being right-wing. Given the dad is a small business owner in the construction industry, I doubt he would have supported lockdowns.

probably was just a joke post. Wouldn't be shocked if it was PPE related to his work.
not saying you're not right. it's from the internet anyway, and the original reddit account got nuked. but everything i've read from this guy, he never made a funny post. always serious ideological shit. a joke would actually be uncharacteristic compared to his usual posting style.

Back