Media Adesanya and Pereira show each other respect after their fight

Best sport in the world?

• Total voters
The way Izzy was poking at him was a boss alpha move. I damn sure would never do that to Pereira.

You're a sherdoggers. Of course you would. I'd put my hand on the top of his head, personally.

That's what this is all about. Beat the shit out of each other and hug it out. This loss will help Alex and make the eventual MMA trilogy sell a shit ton of PPVs.

It's ridiculous how UFC is trying their absolute and some more to make it look like Izzy is the winner of their rivalry with a whooping one win against three losses.

Mad respect to Izzy, but Pereira deserves a rematch. I think he got careless, but it wasn't looking good for Izzy. I don't believe for a second that Izzy was playing possum. Izzy says a lot of shit, like acting as if this win would give him the edge over three defeats.

But at the end of the day, mad, mad respect to Izzy for fighting him again and winning.

yeah, izzy was definitely on his way out if he didn't land anything there. he was NOT playing possum.

RpkG0Gv.jpg

I feel they should just leave it at that.

1-1, two great fights, two great fighters.

No need for a trilogy unless they beat other contenders and it has to happen again.

Great to see.

But dame why does Izzy have to make the bro hugs so weird, they look like they about to start a romantic dance in that thumbnail.

I honestly think part of Izzys game plan was if he felt a bit in trouble to cover up against the cage and once alex started working throw a counter overhand. It may have been something they spotted on tape but izzy threw it without even looking like he knew his hand would be down

It could be very true and it worked, very well.

yeah, izzy was definitely on his way out if he didn't land anything there. he was NOT playing possum.

I'd think so, I think Perreira winning three freaking times got him overconfident a little too much and Adesenya executed when it counted, kudos to the guy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back