Adesanya calls fan racial slur

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant in specific areas, like in rural villages, I didn't mean in every single poor part of India. In rural villages in India, there's a very strong sense of community, which pretty much eradicates the crime rate.

????

Just because there's poverty, that doesn't automatically mean there will be crime. And just because there's crime, that doesn't automatically mean there will be poverty. Middle-class blacks DO commit more violent crime than poor whites in the USA.

Or, are the crime numbers low in rural India because of a lack of reporting? The Soviets looooved to make that claim about rural areas in Siberia. Problem was, many districts had absurd rates of police/citizen disparity, and would have a few hundred policing a few million.

In short, things can, and often are, buried in rural areas. But back to the point, the proximity in living conditions and rates of poverty are the indicators, not blackness.

it's a RACIAL insult with that implication, which is what the joke was about.

Louis' joke was a funny response to it, but its nothing better than a joke and doesn't hold any actual logical meaning. The guy said it as if it was a defense.
To be clear, you believe that every black dude that calls a white dude a cracker is implicating their ancestors of being slave owners?

Cracker is the most tepid of insults - nobody should be offended by it. That's all I was pointing out. There is more butthurt in this thread than I expected though.
I agree, hence why I'm here with my popcorn. Anything political is comedy on here. These guys expose themselves so easily.

Or, are the crime numbers low in rural India because of a lack of reporting?

No, they're often low because of strong community values.

In short, things can, and often are, buried in rural areas.

I am not saying every single rural village in India has no crime, I am simply saying that it's NORMAL for rural Indian village to have little-to-no crime. Just because there's poverty, that doesn't automatically mean there will be a lot of crime. That is a statistical fact. It's also a statistical fact that middle class blacks commit more violent crime & murder than poor whites.

But back to the point, the proximity in living conditions and rates of poverty are the indicators, not blackness.

lol okay.

you can keep high roading but you agreed that it's racist so stop making justifications.

Never justified anything lol. But your mind is already made up.

I'm white. I couldn't take any less offense to being called a cracker.
Me neither. Most people think cracker from from the edible white cracker but it comes from something historically factually correct which is because white slave masters were whip crackers.

I agree, hence why I'm here with my popcorn. Anything political is comedy on here. These guys expose themselves so easily.
Watching the news right now with my popcorn. You guys are doing a pretty good job exposing yourselves.

You told the guy to be embarrassed for painting a picture of hypocrisy for you, whilst using American slavery as an example. Or are we just ignoring that part of American History now? I know racism is everywhere, it's your dismissal of that guys example that's very telling.

Bro slavery has been happening since forever. Arabs and Berbers had black and white slaves, and they never apologized. In history the people who were stronger off, and had more resources conquered the weak. With the way things are going we might all be enslaved by China or something lol. I never saw life is this fair equal place it kinda just is what it is .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back