Locked AEW CIII: TK Giving It Away For Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reeeeeally hope Punk isn’t “the devil” and this isn’t an elaborate work.. although I kinda do too because I loathe the bitchy drama that CM Phil exudes.

but anyways, hope he isn’t.

however shortly after the nonsense with Perry, I think FTR was trademarking CMFTR, which would be odd timing considering Phil and Perry were suspended and all that; with it being Phil was totally in the wrong and potentially assaulted/scared his superior/boss, “The Money Mark” Tony Khan.

FTR bald likely thought that TK would never fire punk.

Reeeeeally hope Punk isn’t “the devil” and this isn’t an elaborate work.. although I kinda do too because I loathe the bitchy drama that CM Phil exudes.

but anyways, hope he isn’t.

however shortly after the nonsense with Perry, I think FTR was trademarking CMFTR, which would be odd timing considering Phil and Perry were suspended and all that; with it being Phil was totally in the wrong and potentially assaulted/scared his superior/boss, “The Money Mark” Tony Khan.
IF they managed to work everything out then it would be the best thing for wrestling, but that's one hell of a big IF and I'm not putting much thought into it.

The Devil is Tony Khan

Tony is finally gonna do his Vince McMahon "evil boss on television" arc.

Maybe he'll even go full on Jacksonville Dixie and give himself an on screen nephew too. Ali is a free agent and also Pakistani American. Mustafa Khan III <Lmaoo>

The Devil is Ryan Nemeth

These unhinged promos are finally leading to something. Dolph Ziggler will be revealed as one of his goons and will continue to be a pin eater even in AEW.

The Devil is Tony Khan

Tony is finally gonna do his Vince McMahon "evil boss on television" arc.

Maybe he'll even go full on Jacksonville Dixie and give himself an on screen nephew too. Ali is a free agent and also Pakistani American. Mustafa Khan III <Lmaoo>

from-chump-to-champ-the-rise-of-asian-and-arab-wrestlers-1620377064.gif

“Bah gawd that’s Marc Hassan Khan’s music!”

aew-jim-ross.gif

My excitement for Devil reveal tiers

A - Punk (cause it would be so unexpected)
B - Britt, Cole
C - KOR
F - Perry

Last edited:
I'm just enjoying that we've gone full circle to people going "the devil is Cole!" As if that wasn't what everyone thought from Day 1, that it was just a ruse to get him closer to the belt.

It just became fun to either make jokes or speculate/what If it was someone else.

Especially if it's Jack "jungle devil" perry

Apparently The CW met with Tony Khan back in June 2022 and offered him a great deal to air a ROH weekly show, but Tony Khan declined the offer because he wants to package an ROH show with AEW's next media rights deal in 2024.

Hope this doesn't come back and bite him in the ass. Guy could've had ROH airing on free TV for the entire country.

I doubt it's Punk, as fun as that would be. If he were still there Collision would still be worth watching. Unless his punishment was to be removed from creative for that show, but I don't think he'd stick around if that happened.

Jim Ross confirmed he's taking a few weeks off cause his doctor told him not to keep getting on planes and traveling with his radiation wound on his leg still not healed.

My excitement for Devil reveal tiers

A - Punk (cause it would be so unexpected)
B - Britt, Cole
C - KOR
F - Perry

Leaning Perry or KOR.

If it turns out to be KOR, it’ll give him a little jolt of interest before he turns back into a charisma vacuum that doesn’t know how to punch.

Longshot would be Dolph Ziggler.

They are better off with Wardlow being the Devil with FTR and Spears as his goons than Cole/baker as the Devil with the Kingdom as the goons. The crowd might boo a Kingdom reveal.

And KOR is a midcarder, another blunder that would be.

If Britt Baker is under the Devil mask with Roddy and The Kingdom as her goons, I'll legit be taking a break from AEW for awhile, no bullshit lol
You don't want to hear her awesome cadence in promos which resembles Nikki Bella?

Whoever is revealed behind the mask has gotta be a big deal or it’s just another letdown like a majority of Tony Khan’s “special mega important game changing announcement appearances”.

Some fans are going to be getting burned out by Khan’s nonsense soon.. think he already did a fair amount of damage with his wet fart Flair signing.

Crowds are already thinning because he decided to jack the ticket prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back