Locked AEW CXIV: Punk is still the biggest draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing against Matt Hardy but people who haven't watched him for a while will be super disappointed when they see his current condition in the ring.

I wonder if Jeff was let go, will fight and lose randomly in AEW, or if he gets a nostalgia push in AEW to counter Matt.

Nothing against Matt Hardy but people who haven't watched him for a while will be super disappointed when they see his current condition in the ring.

I wonder if Jeff was let go, will fight and lose randomly in AEW, or if he gets a nostalgia push in AEW to counter Matt.
Jeff should focus on his music career. He’s put his body through enough already.

Saw a clip of Tony Khan after some show(think it was ROH) practically begging people at the show, to go to Dynamite. That's probably not good.

Saw a clip of Tony Khan after some show(think it was ROH) practically begging people at the show, to go to Dynamite. That's probably not good.
I seen that clip too and that's not what happened. He goes out and talks to the crowd like that at pretty much every event he does. Thanking the crowd for spending their money, turning up, and promoting the next time AEW will be back. He's done it no matter what the size of the crowd is.

What’s on the agenda for Wednesday? They need to wow us before the ppv

Claudio v Ospreay should be good
The scheduled matches outside of the mixed tag (Hart being hurt might affect the quality) look good, the trios match should be great and Mariah May always brings it. Glad to see Mox returning to have another big name out there.

AEW currently has 9 PPVs which seems like a pretty nice number....until you see how badly spaced apart they are. All In and All Out a week apart especially and then a giant gap between Worlds End and Revolution.

If they space them out better they could be every 5/6 weeks, mostly 6 weeks.

Might be a surprise to here me say it as a Brit, but they should move All In next year. They should still come to the UK over the bank holiday week, but make it for the go home shows before All Out. Wednesday Dynamite Manchester arena, Thursday a little ROH taping in Cardiff or something, Friday Rampage Birmingham, Saturday Collision from the o2.

With the way ticket sales are shit in the US for weekly shows, they could probably do a similar tour in the winter too and sell the whole lot out.

aew-mcmg.gif

They are really good, but they have grown stale in WWE. A heel turn would be good, but that isn't going to happen since they move too much merch.
Trade New Day for The Hardys? Lmao

I seen that clip too and that's not what happened. He goes out and talks to the crowd like that at pretty much every event he does. Thanking the crowd for spending their money, turning up, and promoting the next time AEW will be back. He's done it no matter what the size of the crowd is.

He's done it every show I have been to. I actually appreciated it even thought I got my tickets for free.

<{1-16}>

He's done it every show I have been to. I actually appreciated it even thought I got my tickets for free.

<{1-16}>
WHAT DUH HELL?! He didn't come out for me. Cody did cut a promo after asking us all to stay for Rampage and telling a couple stories about being backstage at WCW shows in this very building. So I guess Tone counted that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back