Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
74c292b2-d05d-4a37-b386-faf82d97e188_text.gif

I’m not reading all this crap!

At least I had a source and didn't make shit up lmao

I can interpret what somebody is saying based on their words. If you need them to spoon feed you, that's a you issue.

if Dave Meltzer is your "source", you're making shit up.

I can interpret what somebody is saying based on their words. If you need them to spoon feed you, that's a you issue.

if Dave Meltzer is your "source", you're making shit up.
"Kenny Omega said it" "oh I'm actually interpreting it"

I think I'm done here lmao

Guys I was at Brawl Out. They asked me to sign an NDA but all I heard was a lot of racket which took me out of the incredible blowjob Red Velvet was giving me in the next room over. I heard Kenny yell "he's biting me!" I said "biting?" and Red Velvet thought I was speaking to her and started using teeth! One of the worst nights of my life.

Guys I was at Brawl Out. They asked me to sign an NDA but all I heard was a lot of racket which took me out of the incredible blowjob Red Velvet was giving me in the next room over. I heard Kenny yell "he's biting me!" I said "biting?" and Red Velvet thought I was speaking to her and started using teeth! One of the worst nights of my life.
Red Velvet told me your dick had too much cream cheese for her cake

Also someone make a Dynasty thread tonight. I cba

CM Punk gives a shitty blowjob confirmed.

Matt Hardy is saying he's still a free agent he's just doing appearances, lol at the rollercoaster ride he took some fans on while looking on Twitter.

In AEW - Matt Hardy sucks

Leaves AEW- Matt Hardy was always underused there, Wyatt 6! Wyatt 6!

Shows up in TNA - Thank god we dodged a bullet there Matt Hardy sucks

Says he's a free agent still - Wyatt 6! Wyatt 6!
No, he sucks.

He should take a one or two year deal with TNA, and have a one off appearance in the Rumble, then him and Jeff can be inductuted into the HOF and hit the fucking bricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back