AEW is awful lol

This dude runs a pretty funny twitter account called AEWBotches, it gives me a good laugh

But seriously, can you imagine a prime Rock, Stone Cold, or any other money drawing world champ begging a 5'2" 115lb kid not to hurt him?

2 of those things aren't even botches lmao might as well admit what he is and call himself IHateAEW

it's ok.

They have some good acts on the show

I do think they have some acts that are pretty terrible.

Cody doing a cross of Dusty "all heels have to say how tough i am" Rhodes and Double J in TNA with the midcard is sorta amusing

I was excited about AEW starting and hoping it could bring me back into pro wrestling after I stopped watching after my favourite wrestler Chris Benoit went retarded.

Sad to say this this shit is just embarrassing. The action is sloppy and botch filled, the booking makes absolutely no sense and the gimmicks are terrible.

I generally thought Jim Cornette was an old fuddy duddy who was out of touch, but he's right on the money with his criticisms. Tony Khan is a money mark who is just happy to hang around with his heroes, and can't say no to anything.

Their HW champ gets dropped by a 5'2" 115lb kid and has to beg the kid not to beat him up, lol smh how does anyone watch this shit?
0c05214815aca08208caa749c00bce02.gif

This dude runs a pretty funny twitter account called AEWBotches, it gives me a good laugh

But seriously, can you imagine a prime Rock, Stone Cold, or any other money drawing world champ begging a 5'2" 115lb kid not to hurt him?

I don't watch AEW too much , but according to Cornette the Inner Circle already beat up MJF, gave him a swirly and threw him out the bathroom door like a piece of garbage. You can tell this angle that's supposed to run for 6 months is going to be ruined by the schizophrenic booking. They haven't even had a PPV match yet and guys are getting revenge on one another, and the angle just started.

Schizophrenic is exactly how I'd describe their show. It's a convoluted mess with some good stuff here and there, but terrible booking. If you've seen 1 episode of Dynamite you've seen them all. Viewership reflects that. People aren't coming back for more.

Can tell a Cornette mark is behind that account.

100% this dude is a Cornette mark, but it's hard to argue with what he posts - he's just posting videos of what they actually aired on a TV show.

I don't watch AEW too much , but according to Cornette the Inner Circle already beat up MJF, gave him a swirly and threw him out the bathroom door like a piece of garbage. You can tell this angle that's supposed to run for 6 months is going to be ruined by the schizophrenic booking. They haven't even had a PPV match yet and guys are getting revenge on one another, and the angle just started.

Schizophrenic is exactly how I'd describe their show. It's a convoluted mess with some good stuff here and there, but terrible booking. If you've seen 1 episode of Dynamite you've seen them all. Viewership reflects that. People aren't coming back for more.

Yeah I mean I haven't watched wrestling seriously since 2007 but wtf, you have this big double cross by MJF... and they get revenge on him 2 weeks later, and on free TV?

As a fan, why do I give a shit anymore about the epic double cross? It's already been avenged, and then some. Why didn't they draw it out? Have MJF weasel his way out of situations, be elusive and not get touched at all, and then have this comeuppance on a PPV? This is the booker of the year lol

100% this dude is a Cornette mark, but it's hard to argue with what he posts - he's just posting videos of what they actually aired on a TV show.
You forgot to log into your alt account

You forgot to log into your alt account

No alts required. If you bothered to actually read my original post, I said I thought Cornette was usually an out of touch fuddy duddy, so I'm not here to carry water for Cornette. I'm just saying it's hard to argue with his thoughts on AEW.

Cornette is right in that AEW needs one person in charge of all the booking. From what is understood AEW let’s a variety of wrestlers do the booking. If only one person was doing it they would have a cohesive storyline.

I mean... It's better than the alternative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back