lTqhGEd.jpg

i4ZJsEA.jpg

6sWFcWo.jpg

j8fSTwI.jpg

bPBDp0U.jpg

Theme:

FirsthandOrneryJapanesebeetle-max-1mb.gif

PoorNearIchidna-max-1mb.gif

They're either gonna have Miro squash an injured Darby or Darby will get beat up then outta nowhere pull off a miraculous victory.

Both scenarios keep both guys looking strong.

They're either gonna have Miro squash an injured Darby or Darby will get beat up then outta nowhere pull off a miraculous victory.

Both scenarios keep both guys looking strong.

I really hope Miro just kills him.

I like Darby, and he is a good champ, but I think they are going for Darby/Sting against Scorpio and karate guy

Moxley is sure to win unless there's a huge amount of interference. Even then I don't know if they'd let him lose on Dynamite to a guy in his 50s.

There's more in Moxley holding that belt long-term as well, and that goes for both companies. There's nothing to gain with Nagata holding it, even if it's to drop it to someone else in Japan. The belt has been largely forgotten about other than it being Moxley's link to Japan.

I feel like this crossover with New Japan can't really make a real impact unless guys like Jay White or Will Ospreay show up. People who haven't kept up with or don't know Kenta or Nagata will tune out upon seeing them. White and Ospreay can stand up on their own as characters immediately. You wouldn't even need to be familiar with their histories to know what they're about within a minute of seeing them.

Hopefully Nagata vs Moxley is a good one. Nagata can still put on a good match with the right opponent (someone like Minoru Suzuki). I just wish Moxley was as good at the brawling stuff as his character suggests, but that Bloodsport match with Barnett did seem to show some improvement.

In between two Dark Side of the Ring episodes dedicated to Brian Pillman, AEW has Brian Pillman Jr. eat the pin in a 4 team tag match while wearing tights dedicated to his father.

Other than one team having to win, there were 5 other people that could have taken the pin between Garrison, Dinoshits, and Acclaimed.

What the hell AEW?

In between two Dark Side of the Ring episodes dedicated to Brian Pillman, AEW has Brian Pillman Jr. eat the pin in a 4 team tag match while wearing tights dedicated to his father.

Other than one team having to win, there were 5 other people that could have taken the pin between Garrison, Dinoshits, and Acclaimed.

What the hell AEW?

Not gonna lie, I laughed when Max Caster rapped that Pillman Jr was gonna be on Dark Side of the Ring in 10 years.

Not gonna lie, I laughed when Max Caster rapped that Pillman Jr was gonna be on Dark Side of the Ring in 10 years.

I legitimatelied
3ad039f9eece51a4f3383f404d7c9e4a.gif

Legitimatelied isn't a word either.

Guessing Caster may check with people before he lights them on fire.

Wednesday’s Blood & Guts edition of AEW Dynamite drew 1.090 million viewers on TNT, according to Nielsen via Showbuzz Daily.

It should be noted that this was the fourth Dynamite episode to air unopposed after WWE NXT made its move to Tuesday nights. You can click here for the ratings report on Tuesday’s NXT show, which drew 761,000 viewers with a 0.18 rating in the 18-49 demographic.

This AEW viewership is up 22.6% from last week’s show, which drew 889,000 viewers for the Blood & Guts go-home show.

Dynamite ranked #1 on the Cable Top 150 this week, for the first time ever, with a 0.42 rating in the 18-49 key demographic. This is up 27.3% from last week’s show, which ranked #10 with a 0.33 rating in the key demo.

This week’s Dynamite show ranked #26 in viewership, which is up from last week’s #57 ranking.
https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...hip-up-from-last-week-tops-night-in-key-demo/

Moxley is sure to win unless there's a huge amount of interference. Even then I don't know if they'd let him lose on Dynamite to a guy in his 50s.

There's more in Moxley holding that belt long-term as well, and that goes for both companies. There's nothing to gain with Nagata holding it, even if it's to drop it to someone else in Japan. The belt has been largely forgotten about other than it being Moxley's link to Japan.

I feel like this crossover with New Japan can't really make a real impact unless guys like Jay White or Will Ospreay show up. People who haven't kept up with or don't know Kenta or Nagata will tune out upon seeing them. White and Ospreay can stand up on their own as characters immediately. You wouldn't even need to be familiar with their histories to know what they're about within a minute of seeing them.

Hopefully Nagata vs Moxley is a good one. Nagata can still put on a good match with the right opponent (someone like Minoru Suzuki). I just wish Moxley was as good at the brawling stuff as his character suggests, but that Bloodsport match with Barnett did seem to show some improvement.

AEW doesn't really do interferences in title matches. I think Mox will win clean. Afterwards he gets attacked by the Bucks then the following week they do Bucks and Omega vs Mox, Kingston and Nagata or something. Mox pins one of the Bucks setting up a tag title shot at DON.

I met Darby at a meet and greet today. I got to talk with him for a few minutes, he was personable and chill as hell. It made me an even bigger fan of his.

Was he selling being thrown down the stairs?

Was he selling being thrown down the stairs?
No. <45>After asking him "What's up man?" I mentioned that "You look to be doing good, for a guy who got thrown down concrete stairs a few days ago." He just laughed and said "yeah".​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back