After tonight, Should UFC ever host in Brazil again?

UFC should do what an old age fighter should do and retire while still on top.

Invest fully into Slap Fighting and jump ship before this shit sinks. We just watched a grandpa get styled on by a C level athlete

Crowd was awful in terms of noise. I bet the production crew at the apex could make more noise.

Nothing like MSG, the O2, even Tmobile would be 10x better.

The women are more attractive and much cheaper than American women so hell yeah.

dST49F.gif

Nope

Eh they had a bad night. Shogun got slumped into retirement. Deividson got handled. The Glover fight ended up mostly being a showcase for Hill. Got be frustrating spending your money to see your hometown heroes get stomped

It seemed like the overall experience with Brazilian fans was pretty tasteless with pegging Moreno and clearing out the stadium during Glover's great speech of an incredible career.

Thoughts?

of course! Tonight was amazing! Historic!

100%. Sure it's shitty the way they treated Moreno but it's almost like a Rocky 4 atmosphere. As long as there's no riots or violence towards the fighters I say keep going. American crowds have done the same shit. Malice at the Palace, shitty fans in Philly and Boston fans on numerous occasions, Hulk Hogan's heal turn.

But people on here told me that crowds suck everywhere. lol

100%. Sure it's shitty the way they treated Moreno but it's almost like a Rocky 4 atmosphere. As long as there's no riots or violence towards the fighters I say keep going. American crowds have done the same shit. Malice at the Palace, shitty fans in Philly and Boston fans on numerous occasions, Hulk Hogan's heal turn.
Don't forget bottlegate
R.c6d4fd9be9039d0997e07c0ebd5c989a

It seemed like the overall experience with Brazilian fans was pretty tasteless with pegging Moreno and clearing out the stadium during Glover's great speech of an incredible career.

Thoughts?

they’ve always been like that. But I gotta think brazil is a top 3 market for the ufc. So they have to go every 10 years or however long its been since the last adventure.

Brazil is a huge country. It's not fair to generalize the whole country based off the carioca crowd. It's like if there was a bad crowd in cali, then people asked if the UFC should ever host an event in the US again.

The crowd tonight was indeed bad though.
Good point

So many people cry about USA chants but these Brazilian crowds are labeled as “great”.

The fucking bias.

Fuck that third world shit hole.

Believe it or not. I only saw the ME. My mom is back in Hospital. So I was over there. Forgot my laptop.

I’m trying my best and doing what I can.

I hope it was a good card. And that you enjoyed it.

Back