Law Airport executive shot in firefight with federal agents at his home in Arkansas

We must be in two different threads.

Not at all. These lies were all in this thread:

Or grab him on the way to work?

It's not like barging into a house is the only way folks have been arrested (regardless of wealth or social status).

I haven't verified whether it was a no-knock warrant or not, but it does sound like it was an announce and enter with force from what I've seen online. No word on what was in the warrant.

I think the family was just trying to point out that this guy wasn't a known felon with a troubling criminal history. Nothing I've read shows that this couldn't have been handled during daylight hours without such a show of force.

I've already said a bunch of times that I don't know anything more than the rest of you . . . the actual details BASED ON WHAT IS KNOWN shows that the ACTED like this guy was some violent felon who deserved to be served a search warrant that would make the mafia proud.

Do you not think that he possibly noticed or thought he was being followed as a reason to drive erratically? Outside of that what have you heard to cause you to believe this guy was the equivalent of some mob boss that warranted such a show of force?

Because he has a violent criminal history?

Assuming your home is being invaded before daylight by potentially unknown people and taking reasonable actions to defend it not something you support?

they got a warrant to kick his door in at 6 a.m.

Who wouldn't fire at armed people flooding into their house in the middle of the night?

The ATF chose the most confrontational way possible to serve the warrant.

It just seems like the ATF chose the most risky way to serve it. I simply disagree with how it was handled. That's it.
How was it risky?

Is there something I’m missing? They knocked on his door and announced themselves and waited for him to answer. That’s not risky to any person. Was there an update that they kicked his door in or some shit?

Sure 6am is early but only an unhinged person or someone who would rather die than go to prison starts shooting in that situation. I don’t think it would have changed if it was 8 or 9am.

They're definitely traffickers. Anyone who doubts that needs to look into their activities surrounding Mena airport in Arkansas. A man named Daniel Hopsicker did the investigative work exposing it. They run drugs out of that airport.
I first heard about the Clintons' drug dealing in the late '90s.

They're horrifically evil people, anyone who wants to know about it only has to dig a bit. They run more than just drugs, as I've been trying to tell people here.
Yeah, I've never looked into them much, other than the Kill List a little, but I also heard Hillary is a (lesbian) you know what a while before she was named in Pizzagate and Epstein's list. Edit: I remember Bill was also supposedly recruited by the CIA at Oxford University.

They're horrifically evil people, anyone who wants to know about it only has to dig a bit. They run more than just drugs, as I've been trying to tell people here.
Do they boil kittens alive?

Do they boil kittens alive?

Pfft. That's page 1 of the Clinton playbook. Dig deeper and look into things...you'll find out how crazy it gets.

E3mjXCGVgAQYltQ.jpg

Not at all. These lies were all in this thread:

Some of those lies you took the time to highlight i red were originally what was reported.
Some of what you highlighted as a lie is actually an opinion. You may have overstepped reality in your desire to apologize for this blatant display of power by the BATF.
Perhaps

How was it risky?

Is there something I’m missing? They knocked on his door and announced themselves and waited for him to answer. That’s not risky to any person. Was there an update that they kicked his door in or some shit?

Sure 6am is early but only an unhinged person or someone who would rather die than go to prison starts shooting in that situation. I don’t think it would have changed if it was 8 or 9am.
How is it not risky? We don't know the details of exactly how the warrant was served do we? I haven't found anything that said how they announced, whether they waited to enter or announced, knocked and entered.

The guy worked at an airport. He can't carry a weapon inside the airport. They had him under surveillance for months. Undercover folks bought from him. There were so many other options.

Yeah, I've never looked into them much, other than the Kill List a little, but I also heard Hillary is a (lesbian) you know what a while before she was named in Pizzagate and Epstein's list. Edit: I remember Bill was also supposedly recruited by the CIA at Oxford University.
I know it's bait but fuck it, gotta ask anyway. What's with the () around lesbian?

Some of those lies you took the time to highlight i red were originally what was reported.
Some of what you highlighted as a lie is actually an opinion. You may have overstepped reality in your desire to apologize for this blatant display of power by the BATF.
Perhaps

I understand you have also looked like a complete idiot in this thread and can't actually think.

None of what was stated as fact is an opinion or is what was initially reported. It is all lies. Nice attempt at white-knighting though.

<36>

Probably not . . . it appears they showed up at his home during business hours. <BC1>
Oh. So you’re only allowed to get in a shootout with the cops when they disturb you during non business hours.

I don’t think business hours matter anymore with all these stores and businesses being open 24 hours a day.

Perhaps
Where was any of that originally reported?

Oh. So you’re only allowed to get in a shootout with the cops when they disturb you during non business hours.

I don’t think business hours matter anymore with all these stores and businesses being open 24 hours a day.
<Neil01>

How is it not risky? We don't know the details of exactly how the warrant was served do we? I haven't found anything that said how they announced, whether they waited to enter or announced, knocked and entered.

The guy worked at an airport. He can't carry a weapon inside the airport. They had him under surveillance for months. Undercover folks bought from him. There were so many other options.
Why couldn’t he have a gun at work? His office is probably located before the security check.

There’s a lot we don’t know besides how the warrant was served. We don’t know what other info they had. The guy could have been a complete maniac. He was going to seedy sections of the city late at night. There could be a lot more to this guy than what we know.

I read that besides the weapons retrieved, they also retrieved bullet casings from his garage.
Was he shooting at the police from inside his garage? Was he manufacturing ammunition in his garage?

Back