AJ vs Ruiz official prediction

AJ runs and jabs his way to a boring decision

This is extraterrestrial level stupid.

Solid troll though if that was it's purpose

Says the guy with the yellow card lol. I never been yellow carded here, I imagine it takes a proper nonce to get carded.

The fuck is this. Ruiz is good and dangerous but if Joshua comes determined he knocks Ruiz the fuck out.
But I want Ruiz to win again simply because he will man the fuck up and fight everyone

So let’s look at Ruiz’s record and compare it to Joshua’s? Joshua has just over 20 fights and has the best wins in the division, and that is without question. But Ruiz is a guy that will fight anyone lol

i honestly think they're rushing joshua in too quickly after he got knocked down 4 times in the first fight.

i'd expect him to jab ruiz from afar for 12 rounds, but andy is riding really high on confidence and he will know he needs to be active.

no outcome would surprise me, to be honest. ruiz can come in and pummel him again, or he can just throw for 12 rounds and take a decision. AJ could knock him out, since he hits like a fucking truck, or he could fight a conservative fight and work behind his jab to take a decision.

i might put a few bucks on ruiz, because he's showing good odds and we've seen he can pull the trigger in the last fight. but i won't be confident in my bet at all.

I'm going to take Joshua in a stinker. I think you see a more cautious Joshua win a decision this time.

Any result is possible but I'm putting money on AJ boxing smarter this time and winning by decision.

If Joshua has anything about him, he isnt losing this fight

I want AJ to win BUT as a betting man I'm going to put money on Ruiz to take AJ out once again. Ruiz is fast and furious and unless AJ is much better this time i.e. not suffering a concussion I think that Ruiz has all the tools to do it again. IF it was because AJ was concussed then we'll see a very different fight and Ruiz gets slept this time round.

Ruiz doesn't look skinnier, as he was claiming. Even through his shirt, you can see the lumps of lard

AJ knockout round 9.

I think AJ boxes and moves behind his jab and then as the fight goes on Ruiz has to commit more and more and then I see a KO.....prob from AJ but not 100%

Joshua UD but wouldn’t be surprised to see the same result. Ruiz is a tough fight for AJ and his chin is fckin solid. That uppercut left hook would’ve knocked most others heavies out. The right hand he landed at the restart would’ve knocked most heavies out. He needs to be patient to win this fight

Compelling fight, could go any way (either by decision or stoppage).

For me a classic “athlete vs fighter” boxing match.

AJ has all the tools to win except perhaps his head ... I’m not confident about his confidence ... and he goes in having everything to lose, his superstardom at the top of boxing would be over if he was to be soundly beaten again.

Ruiz paradoxically (as he is the one with the belts) has already done the unthinkable and achieved/earned more than he could ever hope to until six months ago, so in a way he has “nothing” to lose, is riding the dream and going in full of confidence as the Mexican Rocky!

AJ is a great “poster-boy” for combat sports and Ruiz is a truly nice guy with a genuine feel good sport fairytale ... can’t choose who I’d prefer to win.

So ... who knows! Will pay and watch live!

Last edited:
has already done the unthinkable
If you looked at his ammy record and previous bouts videos, nothing unthinkable.

Yes, I don't think that he is some kind of king but assume that he is some kind guy for other's record padding with ease is insane.

If you looked at his ammy record and previous bouts videos, nothing unthinkable.

Yes, I don't think that he is some kind of king but assume that he is some kind guy for other's record padding with ease is insane.

I absolutely agree ... I meant “unthinkable” not technically but eventfully; he was not in any title contention radar and then suddenly is called in as a late replacement, a “soft” (in every sense) opponent to put a willing body in front of the champ to be slaughtered for the American audience ... and then ... ops! :D

rip joshua

He has really really quick hands but next to know reach....so needs to move and out of range....it should be possible for AJ to keep him at the end of the Jab.

Not sure how long that will play out for......but I am also hoping for the return of angry Joshua who we haven't seen for a while

Back