Album of the Day

51HI%2B8l2lfL.jpg

[Genre: Roots Reggae]
Marcus Garvey

R-7952531-1452959974-9521.jpeg.jpg

Joanna Newsom - Ys

Genre - Chamber Folk

I actually actively disliked this when I came out, but it might not be music for testosterone filled 24 year olds, now I'm nearly 40 I seem to be able to appreciate a girl singing whimsical fairy tales with her harp.

you're a tough customer aren't you? Interesting rating system

A little bit, it's probably a bit of the harsher side but I think it gives more room to highlight the stuff I think is really outstanding.

In general anything I rate three stars and up is recommended for anyone who likes that genre.

You should check out a guy called sellmeagod on my followed list, now that's a weird system!

A little bit, it's probably a bit of the harsher side but I think it gives more room to highlight the stuff I think is really outstanding.

In general anything I rate three stars and up is recommended for anyone who likes that genre.

You should check out a guy called sellmeagod on my followed list, now that's a weird system!

If 95% of the music you listen to is 1.5 or below, then maybe you should find a different hobby lol

I llisten to multiple genres from rock to blues to opera to metal (especially symphonic) to different kinds of folk and folk-fusion.
This week I have Rumjacks "Sleepin' Rough" on my brain
Genre: irish punk (although they are Australians)
OIP.IgC7JaD10ZkitIMbiLI6rgHaHa

zZNlOhyoOdXklLYelowX2OD0_l9Y33zkD1FhRWRvnP92UxvMZy1APbjV0hQGp3bc5PZKFKcgPmWYu4Nbz1MpUmmTKkqWeiAfONJ9mv-W3kOwEyOOTy9LFeyFemCA4geynSJkl0oN9_MPRhHIf2ccCJJlyn8T

Manuel Gottsching - Inventions for electric guitar

Genre - Not sure really, I guess krautrock/space rock?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back