Aleks Emelianenko looking very bad

The best is fighters aren’t nicest people lol plus alcohol can make a good person turn to in bad

Idk lol funny gif, likely another example of someone who shouldn’t have the fans he does.

Turned out to not be a good guy
Probably because of his big brother that he has fans. Fedor's a decent guy his younger brother is a shitbag. Big difference between the two.

Whats up with Aleks? Every time I see a video or pic of him he either looks fantastic or like hes been on a straight up 6 month bender. As a guy who has had alcohol problems before, I never had swings quite like he does.

Probably because of his big brother that he has fans. Fedor's a decent guy his younger brother is a shitbag. Big difference between the two.
100% that’s why. Haha I know why, I just have to ask myself rhetorically from time to time.

I just don’t get it

Because a lot of people respect his skills. His striking is fantastic. He's provided great combinations and great knockouts over the years. Unfortunately he has a lot of demons and the vast majority of people don't approve of this but still respect his skills as a fighter. ...

There's a difference between having demons and being a cunt imo. He's just a cunt.

I wonder which hepatitis he has.

Because a lot of people respect his skills. His striking is fantastic. He's provided great combinations and great knockouts over the years. Unfortunately he has a lot of demons and the vast majority of people don't approve of this but still respect his skills as a fighter. ...

He's looked fantastic against a bunch of cans, his best win is probably James Thompson, not a bad fighter but not great either. If he wasn't Fedor's brother nobody would even know who he is. Who did he fight that was worth a shit? Stipe catches shit because ages ago he fought Struve. Struve's DC compared to 99% of the guys Aleks faced. I'm not saying he wouldn't have looked good against top-level dudes, but he never faced top-level dudes so I can't say much about his skills. More than likely he wouldn't have looked anything like the killing machine people claim he is if he had been in the UFC.

I just looked up his record he lost to every good fighter he faced.

Last edited:
He's looked fantastic against a bunch of cans, his best win is probably James Thompson, not a bad fighter but not great either. If he wasn't Fedor's brother nobody would even know who he is. Who did he fight that was worth a shit? Stipe catches shit because ages ago he fought Struve. Struve's DC compared to 99% of the guys Aleks faced. I'm not saying he wouldn't have looked good against top-level dudes, but he never faced top-level dudes so I can't say much about his skills. More than likely he wouldn't have looked anything like the killing machine people claim he is if he had been in the UFC.

Next to Kharitonov, Carlos Baretto was excellent win as one of top pioneers with many good wins (beat Randleman, Rothwell, Hoffman, Ilyukhin, Pedro Otavio, Teligman, Varleans) and former Top 5 fighter from the turn of the millenium.
Alex beat post prime Gonzaga as known name.

Alex also beat bunch of solid guys like Ibragim Magomedov, Thompson, Eric Pele, Ricardo Morais, Assuerio, who were around Top 20-30 range where he showed that he is level above them.

Remember, he was absent from big scene for more than a decade because of his out of the ring problems, not because he was not good enough.

If you take a look who was fluctuating in and around Top 10 in las 10 years, Alex Emelianenko definitley has quality to hang with guys like Mitrione, Schaub, Shamil, Ivanov, Browne, Rozenstruik, Sakai, Tybura & co.

Last edited:

He has a win over kharitonov

Kharitonov has wins of Werdum, Arlovski, Overeem, Rizzo etc

Also, looking at your 2007 account..I didn't know you could be a TUF noob for so long lol

Well, he did start his MMA career fresh off prison. With prison tattoos.

Doesn't seem like he ever got over the idea of being a criminal. Seems to be his identity, that he's a "bad guy".

He wasnt in prison in early days

Just a typical hard young man who was into street thugness, he wasnt ever connected to any serious crime group.

Might be wrong though

Peter yan is the same btw

He wasnt in prison in early days

Just a typical hard young man who was into street thugness, he wasnt ever connected to any serious crime group.

Might be wrong though

Peter yan is the same btw

I think he was in some trouble before his Pride debut and Fedor got him out of it. Atleast that's what Kharitonov said.

“I know some people that have been to prison, they reformed, realized their mistakes and improved. Alex hasn’t changed at all. He stayed the same. There were some cases when he could get to jail but Fedor stepped in again. There were also some cases when Fedor literally saved his life. Being honest, prison is the best place for Alex. Fedor made a great push to take him out of a jail as early as possible. I remember 2002 when Fedor said “I’d like Alex to get out of jail somewhat quicker”. Fedor is the reason why Alexander is free now. Actually he owes his brother everything he has at the present moment. Fedor carries him on his shoulders. Fedor gave him an opportunity to step in the ring, to make some money. He used to make good money because of his last name but he could not keep it, swapped everything for drink and parties.”

https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/ser...me-serious-beef-with-alexander-emelianenko-2/

I think he was in some trouble before his Pride debut and Fedor got him out of it. Atleast that's what Kharitonov said.

“I know some people that have been to prison, they reformed, realized their mistakes and improved. Alex hasn’t changed at all. He stayed the same. There were some cases when he could get to jail but Fedor stepped in again. There were also some cases when Fedor literally saved his life. Being honest, prison is the best place for Alex. Fedor made a great push to take him out of a jail as early as possible. I remember 2002 when Fedor said “I’d like Alex to get out of jail somewhat quicker”. Fedor is the reason why Alexander is free now. Actually he owes his brother everything he has at the present moment. Fedor carries him on his shoulders. Fedor gave him an opportunity to step in the ring, to make some money. He used to make good money because of his last name but he could not keep it, swapped everything for drink and parties.”

https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/ser...me-serious-beef-with-alexander-emelianenko-2/

Okay i didnt see anything on russian sites officially.

But yeah fedors probably been pulling him out of shit whole life

Back