Media Alex Pereira and Israel Adesanya meet again

Who wins if they fight again at LHW?

• Total voters
they met up with TJ Dillashaw afterwards

tumblr_n6261q1A8V1ry1rm7o1_250.gif
Really? Imagine being full of yourself to the point of thinking its ok to do that.

it's interesting how i personally think alex beats izzy at 205. it's one of those things where one fighter is just better at a certain weightclass, while the other is better at another. i don't think izzy ever beats alex at 205. but unfortunately we'll never see that fight.
Of course he beat him at 205. Izzy is a natural 185 while Alex is much bigger

lol these guys are in love. Very complicated and violent love.

Fabricated AF. UFC is becoming boring with those fake stories lol. I want you to keep with the real thing, please. Annoying.

Izzy was in Melbourne to support his team mate Kevin Jousett who just got double champ in one of the regionals - is probably UFC bound.
Alex not sure why he was there

But them being at the airport at the same time... it happens

Izzy was in Melbourne to support his team mate Kevin Jousett who just got double champ in one of the regionals - is probably UFC bound.

I don't think it was natural, but if you think so...

Fabricated AF. UFC is becoming boring with those fake stories lol. I want you to keep with the real thing, please. Annoying.

Yeah right, What are the odds of falling randomly beside your nemesis in an airport around the world.... either staged or one of the two is obsessed and became a stalker

They're professional fighters.

If they're both traveling to the same MMA fight, or event, many layover flights converge at the same airport ...

According to Pereira’s coach Plinio Cruz it really was a coincidence… and I believe him.
Why the hell would they set this up? The Brazilians ain’t like that

upload_2023-5-31_2-33-37.jpeg

According to Pereira’s coach Plinio Cruz it really was a coincidence… and I believe him.
Why the hell would they set this up? The Brazilians ain’t like that

View attachment 985144
Brazilians are not like that, that's not the point: UFC is. This is clearly fabricated, but ok. For the sake of the "show" they create bs for people while has people to buy it, no news.

To put both in the octagon again they don't want, as UFC and Adesanya (and his team) were fully synchronized with the rhetoric denying a third fight right after. Put them there again instead, no one cares about fabricated stories lol, we all want the real thing again.

Back