Media Alex Pereira and Israel Adesanya meet again

Who wins if they fight again at LHW?

• Total voters
3-1 is the record right now, I think at 205 without the huge weight cut Pereira beats Adesanya even worse.
Jan is gonna have a field day though.
Are you sure you have watched all of their fights?

unknown.png

They see each other everywhere except the octagon again where they belong against each other.

To answer the question in the op
Alex sleeps his ass @ lhw

Fabricated AF. UFC is becoming boring with those fake stories lol. I want you to keep with the real thing, please. Annoying.

Yeah, peak marketing. That’s exactly what you’d do for promo, fly Alex to the other side of the world and have a nothing 5 second video put out of them seeing each other at the airport when they’re not scheduled to fight

So staged, the fans are going to go wild over this

3-1 is the record right now, I think at 205 without the huge weight cut Pereira beats Adesanya even worse.
Jan is gonna have a field day though.

So is Alex a time traveler? How else do you explain him asking for a third fight on cinco de mayo 2023?

So is Alex a time traveler? How else do you explain him asking for a third fight on cinco de mayo 2023?
2 of those bouts were in kickboxing, are you really that out of the loop or just trying to knit-pick something?

Yeah, peak marketing. That’s exactly what you’d do for promo, fly Alex to the other side of the world and have a nothing 5 second video put out of them seeing each other at the airport when they’re not scheduled to fight

So staged, the fans are going to go wild over this
Yeah, both in the same place are just "coincidence", I know... :rolleyes:

moving to 205 is not going to magically fix Alex's shit defense but we cant count him out. Lets first see how he does against Jan :)

2 of those bouts were in kickboxing, are you really that out of the loop or just trying to knit-pick something?

Who the f is talking about kickboxing? Sounds like you are the one knit-picking trying to combine numbers from completely different sports for some strange self gradification. Alex's MMA record is 7-2 and 1-1 against Izzy which is very likely how it will remain, just like Alex being 2-0 in kickboxing

Back