Media Alex Pereira and Jamahal Hill get face-to-face for the first time on FightWeek

Final predictions! Who wins?

• Total voters
The guys that slug it out still are pretty cool with each other outside a fight, it's just it sells better to pretend like there is some beef so they will try and milk that.

I'm literally the only guy to pick Hill in the poll? Come on guys, I need a little help, back me up here. Lol
I'm picking Hill too, but I'm not super confident lol
Btw @IronGolem007 it's Pereira fight week brother! Where have you been, we need your body language analysis for this video ASAP please

Btw @IronGolem007 it's Pereira fight week brother! Where have you been, we need your body language analysis for this video ASAP please
There's no way anyone can honestly be confident about a winner in this fight lol

Last edited:
Hill is definitely one those guys I have mixed feelings about just the same as I do Izzy. When they're not acting like goof balls they are likeable but when they are acting like goof balls they are insufferable. Respect to Hill for this though and I won't be mad if he wins Saturday after this sign of respect.
they are oddballs but they are atleast genuine

Not counting Hill out ofc, hes got the pop to drop Alex, but unless hes @ 85% at least (achilles is no joke..........), this pre fight hug is the closest hes getting to his opponent. Im not sure he will be fast enough to get in and hit Alex clean and I do believe he will be hit, and a lot.
Fight night I honestly believe he will swing air whilst being hit, to the point he commits and sleeps.

No real beef it's just business
Ap via ko or tko either way it's gonna be night-night sweet dreams for hill
<goldie>

I'm literally the only guy to pick Hill in the poll so far? Come on guys, I need a little help, back me up here. Lol
You are not the only one. Hill is going to knock Alex out just like Izzy did.

This is the version of Hill I love seeing justhaving fun interacting in the fight game

Hill is definitely one those guys I have mixed feelings about just the same as I do Izzy. When they're not acting like goof balls they are likeable but when they are acting like goof balls they are insufferable. Respect to Hill for this though and I won't be mad if he wins Saturday after this sign of respect.
That's what I'm saying. I seen him on countdown and he was likable to me. This video as well. Some of the shit these guys say and do nowadays are for views. I don't know, I'm rooting for Alex but I don't get the Hill hate.

When we were kids we would sign each others plaster casts when we broke some bones. Maybe Alex can sign Hill’s cast as well after he breaks that leg on Saturday.

Hey, how's it going?

Been spending a lot of time with my new GF 😎

That said, not super confident in either, but I favor Pereira due to (1) his superior striking repetoir, and (2) Hill's "tennis ball head" + openness for the left-hook.

However, (1) Hill does have a speed advantage, and (2) Pereira is open for the over-hand right, which is Hill's best punch.

So it's a tough fight to call.

WTF??? WAYYYYY to fucking friendly. These guys should be in the mind set to destroy each other.

This ridiculous attitude is why Cerrone started getting his ass kicked all the time.

<KhabibBS><bringit><JonesDXSuckIt>

Back