Now Fully Healthy, Jamahal Hill Vows to 'Show Dominance' in UFC 300 Headliner

I cant really say why but i just dont like Hill. His attitude reminds me of how Woodley was. Like someone please look at me and give me some attention. I dunno.....seems a bit of a douche.

Hill is not super popular so people, imo, drastically unrated his boxing.

Dude has really good hands, he is light on his feet, manages distance well, he is quick.

I think this is a hell of a main event.
Should be a great fight.
how do you feel an injury like the one he had will affect him being light on his feet, how quick he is, and his distance management. all three of those can and will be influenced by his ACL.
it hasnt even been 7 months since his injury, 6.5 months since surgery. he has said himself he has been training fully for the past 2-3 weeks. so 6 months and he is in a full training camp? are the drugs even out of your system after an injury like that? myself, i was on 3 steroids for almost a year. that shit had to have lingered in my system for months.
LOL i wish i could interview hill and ask these questions. sucks to gamble and make a bet but yet not know details.

how do you feel an injury like the one he had will affect him being light on his feet, how quick he is, and his distance management. all three of those can and will be influenced by his ACL.
it hasnt even been 7 months since his injury, 6.5 months since surgery. he has said himself he has been training fully for the past 2-3 weeks. so 6 months and he is in a full training camp? are the drugs even out of your system after an injury like that? myself, i was on 3 steroids for almost a year. that shit had to have lingered in my system for months.
LOL i wish i could interview hill and ask these questions. sucks to gamble and make a bet but yet not know details.

Seems very rushed to me.

People were saying that is a 2 year injury and dude is going to fight Alex Pereira 8 months later?

He is either delusional or a hell of an athlete with a wizard for a surgeon.

I think Hill will surprise a lot of people. His fast powerful hands and long reach is a problem for Pereira's lazy defense.

Seems very rushed to me.

People were saying that is a 2 year injury and dude is going to fight Alex Pereira 8 months later?

He is either delusional or a hell of an athlete with a wizard for a surgeon.
apparently he had the same surgeon as kobe bryant.
post surgery kobe averaged 9 less points, 14 less minutes per game, and 11% reduction in field goal percentage. critics blamed age as a factor but kobe himself said his jump shot didnt have the pop it used to. he himself blamed his achilles.
the reddit forums on this subject are all nasty. constant stories of re-ruptures. nearly every story you read of a re-rupture completely destroys the person mentally.
pretty much garunteed to re-rupture if you perform vigorous physical activity within a year of the injury.
he did go the surgery route which lessens the chance of re-rupture by around 5-10%.

with everything im getting at i would not be surpised if he injures himself during his camp.
wish the best for him. fingers crossed me makes it 100% to the fight.

apparently he had the same surgeon as kobe bryant.
post surgery kobe averaged 9 less points, 14 less minutes per game, and 11% reduction in field goal percentage. critics blamed age as a factor but kobe himself said his jump shot didnt have the pop it used to. he himself blamed his achilles.
the reddit forums on this subject are all nasty. constant stories of re-ruptures. nearly every story you read of a re-rupture completely destroys the person mentally.
pretty much garunteed to re-rupture if you perform vigorous physical activity within a year of the injury.
he did go the surgery route which lessens the chance of re-rupture by around 5-10%.

with everything im getting at i would not be surpised if he injures himself during his camp.
wish the best for him. fingers crossed me makes it 100% to the fight.
That sucks.

Seems like a shitty injury, something I know a thing or two about, having double digit shoulder surgeries.

I hope he makes it healthy THROUGH the fight.

If Pereira just runs over Hill, people are just going to say Hill never recovered from his injury. It sort of removes the excitement I have for the fight. It's a good matchup on its own, but just not under the best lead up. Atleast the LHW title will finally be united again after its over.

If Pereira just runs over Hill, people are just going to say Hill never recovered from his injury. It sort of removes the excitement I have for the fight. It's a good matchup on its own, but just not under the best lead up. Atleast the LHW title will finally be united again after its over.

Good take, and exactly right.

I want to say that Jamahal goes with a lay n pray strategy to dethrone Alex, and entirely messes everything up for Dana and the UFC

Poatan all day sir.

Call me crazy but I've been saying this for a long time, I think this is a terrible stylistic matchup for Poaton. I got Hill by KO within the first 2 rds.

That was a really good, albeit brief, interview.

So much prefer honest, respectful combatants ... who give props but are there to kill come fight-night ... than trash-talking blowhards, who "stick and move" when the cage door closes.

d5fa618d-afb0-46a5-b9e5-88f5f98bb5fe_text.gif
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek:

It's gonna be hilarious if he knocks out Pereira after all the sherdoggers complaining about him being in the main event.

I'm picking Pereira but I feel like Hill is much better than many are giving him credit for.

Back