Jamahal Hill says UFC guaranteeing title fight upon his return(Alex calls out Izzy)

Will he get his title fight?

• Total voters
Fans are so casual on this topic. Jiri has 3 UFC fights, nearly was KOed 3 times in them and lost multiple rounds, was losing to Glover till the comeback. They both beat the same guy to win the belt, Hill did it much more dominantly.

Yet due to marketing hype, fans see Jiri as some dominant champ deserving a shot on return, but then trash Hill like he was a fake champ and act like he shouldn’t get a return shot. So, do explain how you can defend giving Jiri the shot after a year+ but not Hill in the same circumstance with a better record. You can’t justify that unless you’re on that casual time.

I don't know why but i feel like Jamahal KO's both

I'd say that's fair enough. Seems pretty obvious and straight forward

It's fair that he gets a title shot since he vacated the title due to injury, but man, Jamahal Hill the least memorable UFC champ since Nicco Montano
i mean he has more wins in the ufc than jiri and he beat glover way more convincingly than jiri, who was 30 seconds away from losing a decision when glover quit from exhaustion and tapped to a RNC with no hooks in.

And you would be earning PPV points and a champ purse upon that return if you weren't a dumbass.

If you're not going to post a pic that's relevant to what you're replying to, at least make it worth looking at.

Like this...

look-at-all-these-booties-640-high-02.jpg

See? Its not hard.
dallas-cowboys.gif

He probably deserves it , but we all know that if the Ufc sees move money in a rematch between Jiri and Alex he’s screwed.
Just having the words “ guarantee “ and “ ufc “ together just feels like a mistake

As a person, Hill is a clown. His shit takes and weird obsession with Ariel are cringey.

He’s a fun fighter, but not on the level of Jiri, Alex, Jan, or Ank. He’ll go on a losing streak when he returns and starts facing the top of the division.

I hope he gets his shot when he comes back. Unfortunately what the UFC says right now means nothing later. Decisions will be based on what will make the UFC the most money at whatever time in the future Hill wants to come back.

Back