Jamahal Hill says UFC guaranteeing title fight upon his return(Alex calls out Izzy)

Will he get his title fight?

• Total voters
I think Alex knows that that fight probably isn't happening and just loves messing with that guy so much he used the opportunity. It also gets in the head of Hill, his obvious next opponent.

But the UFC is full of shit, Hill got his info from a flimsy source. He might get a shot... Depends on who is going to make them money.

I fink it was a good callout and continues the story, either make it very soon before Hill recovers or do It in a few years. But realistically I find it hard to justify Izzy getting the LHW title fight off of a loss to Sean, get that win back first and dominantly enough to not require a rubber.

I still believe Hill should get a chance when he is fit and ready what ever happens before then with the belt. Izzy vs Poatan at LHW feels more fan service and $ making than actually the correct sporting matchmaking decision imo.

Hate to say it but Hill probably beats Alex. He had his way with Glover on the ground and standing. Alex could always catch him but Hill is really underrated and well rounded.

Alex was getting hurt by Jiri pretty badly. I can definitely see Hill landing the KO blow. Also LMAO at giving Adesanya a free title shot at 205. Pereira needs to remember that he's the champ and the challengers need to call him out. Not the other way. This just bolsters Adesanya's profile amongst the masses because he's the only one to knock Pereira dead in the octagon.

No one cares to see that clown fight so most likely not. They will feed him to Ankalov and he will dispose of him

Hill is a savage, would be a great fight with Alex. This finish is one of the best in UFC history though

Interesting I guess but it's weird to have the trilogy at 205. I still haven't gotten over the stoppage either. I like both Pereira and Jiri, Jiri is known for getting hurt but coming back strong and finishing. Would love a rematch more than Pereira vs Izzy 3. Hill makes the most sense tho so... Hill vs Pereira and Jiri vs Walker. Ankalaev throwing that knee is on him so let Walker fight Jiri imo.

Well.... Poatan said he would like to fight Hill, but said he didn't know how long he'd be out with his injury, and he wanted to stay active.

Thing is, Izzy has stated he needs a long rest after getting his shit pushed in in a non-performance.
I'm not dissing Strickland, but Izzy did not fight worth a shit that night...he definitely needs to evaluate his desire to fight, certainly against his nemesis.

Back