Jamahal Hill outlines different paths for Prochazka, Pereira to claim 205-pound crown

Winner?

• Total voters

Kowboy On Sherdog

Once Upon a Time in The UFC
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
upload_2023-11-3_15-28-55.png

Jamahal Hill believes Jiri Prochazka and Alex Pereira have different ways of winning their UFC 295 matchup.

Hill (12-1) will officially become a former Ultimate Fighting Championship king the moment Pereira vs. Prochazka kicks off inside the Octagon on Nov. 11 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. While “Sweet Dreams” put on an incredible performance against Glover Teixeira (33-9) at UFC 283 to claim the vacant heavyweight title, the Michigan native ruptured his Achilles tendon back in July while playing a game of pickup basketball.

Considering how Prochazka was quick to let the division move on when he suffered a disastrous shoulder injury while holding the belt, Hill took the same route and verbally relinquished his title with the assurance that he would receive a title shot on his return regardless of the circumstances.

While Pereira and Prochazka gear up for their upcoming title bout, Hill is not only focused on making a speedy recovery but also has an eye on the winner of their anticipated clash. The “Dana White's Contender Series” product also confirmed that he will be present Octagon side on fight night.

In a recent interview with The Schmo, “Sweet Dreams” shared how he thought the UFC 295 main event could possibly unfold.

“I don't know if it ends with a knockout, but I see a way where both men could land and end it with a knockout. I think the knockout is more probable for Pereira. I think if Prochazka wants to end it within the distance it will probably be submission.”

Continue Reading
https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/J...chazka-Pereira-to-Claim-205Pound-Crown-191599

He looks vicious in that picture
giphy.gif

I have a sinking feeling this fight may be quick and anticlimactic sadly, quick finish by either guy.

I like this fight for the many intangibles & questions it brings to the table, …But here’s to hoping the pantheon of gods of the just bleed variety that they bless our souls with an insane war of violence.

If Jiri is smart, he can get this fight to the mat and dispose of Pereira. If he was able to put away Glover on the mat, I am more than certain he can put away Alex.

I'm going with Poatan narrowly, but either one of these guys can shut the others lights out on the drop of a dime.

I'm expecting maximum violence in this one. Both warriors are kill or be killed.

Well I think Jiri has slightly better chance, but rooting for Poatan. If it goes to the ground I hope Alex pulls some Shara Bullet type shit lol

<{JustBleed}>

OP vid had me all worked up when Hill put himself as best boxer AND left Max off his list <Lmaoo>, at least he corrected one of those things.

Question is @KowboyMMA who YOU got?

<BC1>

Jiri is going to go full samurai and trade with Alex @KowboyMMA :p = Alex knocks his butt out brutally :p

If Jiri is smart, he can get this fight to the mat and dispose of Pereira. If he was able to put away Glover on the mat, I am more than certain he can put away Alex.

I'm going with Poatan narrowly, but either one of these guys can shut the others lights out on the drop of a dime.

I'm expecting maximum violence in this one. Both warriors are kill or be killed.

I'm pulling for Alex. It's gonna be a 50/50 fight though...

Will the Ghost of Glover be in Alex's corner? :)

20220612012237_GettyImages1402407893.JPG

I find his analytical skills are lacking.

Alex will only lose to a legit wrestler.

He will steam roll Jiri.

From as far as I can tell, jiri is bigger, faster and stronger than Alex. he is going to do weird things Alex wont be ready for. Alex will have to bring his A game and land a huge counter. Jiri has more paths to victory than alex.

Back