Alex Pereira Calls Israel Adesanya’s Self-Imposed Hiatus ‘A Waste of Talent’

Alex vs Izzy at 205?

• Total voters

Do we want to see Alex vs Izzy at 205?

alex-pereira-pereira-ufc.gif

Yes.

Thems fighting words

Izzy does deserve a break though,after that schedule

Izzy has been leaving in Alex's head for free. The Brazilian is almost begging for the fight
Of course he is. It's obviously winnable,box office,and doesnt have to worry about wrestling.

Wow, I'm actually proud that I was right that Poatan was trying to motivate Izzy.
Poatan bless, but Izzy will never take the fight at 205, he is well aware of his ability to ko Alex diminishing when he is 20lbs heavier and hydrated. He'll take his one win and become what he said alex would become, simple as.

Book it immediately! Izzy needs to eat another nuclear left before he calls it quits

They both already proved they can beat each other. I'm not sure what's left for either guy to prove with that matchup. Whatever they do next shouldn't involve each other imo.

They both already proved they can beat each other. I'm not sure what's left for either guy to prove with that matchup. Whatever they do next shouldn't involve each other imo.
Agreed,that can always be on the table later,wether a guy is champ or not,but obvs if Izzy still had the MW belt,youd have to do it now,for maximum FX, thats whats up

Alex is 36 and they're 1-1 in MMA. Alex has done what Izzy couldn't and what many others couldn't do to Izzy - finish him.

UFC 300 Izzy vs. Alex. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Yes all rivalries should end at 1-1. What the actual FUCK are you talking about!?

It's 1-1-0 in MMA and they're rivals from kickboxing as well and hate each other.

Alex's kid mocked Izzy. Izzy mocked Alex's kid. They've both knocked each other out in MMA.

Izzy has never been the 205 champ. He failed against Jan, who Alex beat.

Alex v. Izzy is the most intriguing 1v1 in MMA right now bar none. Who else has a more interesting rivalry than Alex and Izzy?!?!

Alex v Izzy UFC 300, then whoever wins can face Hill when he comes back.

Alex is 36 and they're 1-1 in MMA. Alex has done what Izzy couldn't and what many others couldn't do to Izzy - finish him.

UFC 300 Izzy vs. Alex. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Yes all rivalries should end at 1-1.

???
So Izzy would jump right to the title fight? Because, if not he would have to fight with at least 2 guys, even with Dana privilege. And that doesn´t seem very fair, I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DiscordPlate
Back