Jamahal Hill outlines different paths for Prochazka, Pereira to claim 205-pound crown

Winner?

• Total voters
Great article

I think Jamahal Hill breaks it down well here: Alex is the more likely of the 2 to win by KO, and if Jiri is going to stop it inside 5 rounds, it will most likely be by submission.

That being said, I think Jiri gets stopped by strikes inside 3 rounds.

You guys have to remember, Alex is still rather green when it comes to MMA experience. He's only going to get better with each fight. I don't think Jiri is going to be able to take Alex down for 5 straight rounds, and keep it there. I think Alex is going to surprise everyone and land a flush shot to get the stoppage inside 3 rounds.

I don't however think that Jamahal Hill will automatically be next in line or anything. He won the belt as a result of seriously bizarre circumstances. Hope he gets another shot sooner or later though.

on one hand, you have the devastating power/quickness of the stoic eastern island statue, still excavating his potential height in MMA, and the other, you have the neo-samurai, Jiri, utilizing a horse-stance base under the tutelage of Netero, exerting 10,000 punches of gratitude in perfect nen, ren, and zen. what will happen when the two collide? we are going to find out, while a forgotten king gazes with bad intentions. the LHW division, slowly unfolds in its own unique chronicle.

on one hand, you have the devastating power/quickness of the stoic eastern island statue, still excavating his potential height in MMA, and the other, you have the neo-samurai, Jiri, utilizing a horse-stance base under the tutelage of Netero, exerting 10,000 punches of gratitude in perfect nen, ren, and zen. what will happen when the two collide? we are going to find out, while a forgotten king gazes with bad intentions. the LHW division, slowly unfolds in its own unique chronicle.

Couldn't have said it any better Joe

<GinJuice>

The Haka is one of the best traditions out there.
giphy.gif

Jiri is overrated.

Alex puts him to sleep.

The real fight will be Hill vs Pereira.

View attachment 1009991

Jamahal Hill believes Jiri Prochazka and Alex Pereira have different ways of winning their UFC 295 matchup.

Hill (12-1) will officially become a former Ultimate Fighting Championship king the moment Pereira vs. Prochazka kicks off inside the Octagon on Nov. 11 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. While “Sweet Dreams” put on an incredible performance against Glover Teixeira (33-9) at UFC 283 to claim the vacant heavyweight title, the Michigan native ruptured his Achilles tendon back in July while playing a game of pickup basketball.

Considering how Prochazka was quick to let the division move on when he suffered a disastrous shoulder injury while holding the belt, Hill took the same route and verbally relinquished his title with the assurance that he would receive a title shot on his return regardless of the circumstances.

While Pereira and Prochazka gear up for their upcoming title bout, Hill is not only focused on making a speedy recovery but also has an eye on the winner of their anticipated clash. The “Dana White's Contender Series” product also confirmed that he will be present Octagon side on fight night.

In a recent interview with The Schmo, “Sweet Dreams” shared how he thought the UFC 295 main event could possibly unfold.

“I don't know if it ends with a knockout, but I see a way where both men could land and end it with a knockout. I think the knockout is more probable for Pereira. I think if Prochazka wants to end it within the distance it will probably be submission.”

Continue Reading
https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/J...chazka-Pereira-to-Claim-205Pound-Crown-191599

Brother this is interest to me why sherdog.com do this for post for Izzy and now hill. It seem to be a favorite type of persons. Where is Colby posts during his inactivity where is a Stipe miocic opinion piece front page grabbing ankles? This is funny to us we laugh how fast u to type fluffer piece

This is gonna be an amazing stylistic clash. Pereiras traditional kickboxing style vs Jiris weird style that seems like it wouldn't work in kickboxing at all but beats you up like hell with those little MMA gloves. I think one of the two gets finished on the feet.

Both of these guys are so dangerous it makes it so hard to call , Hill might be in a really good spot to fight the winner after these 2 tear each other apart

It might depend on if Jiri takes it to the ground consistently or not. Or it might not, lol. I haven't seen Jiri compete in so long that I don't have a clue how he looks. And I haven't seen Alex against enough top 205ers to get a sense of his levels either. So it's a toss up for me at this point. Dunno but I sure will be a-watchin'!

Back