Media Alex Pereira believes ‘scared s***’ Israel Adesanya doesn’t want to fight again:

So the guy with 100 professional fight is "scared shitless"

To fight an MMA fight vs a guy with <10 pro MMA fights, right?

I find that unlikely.

Win a few fights guy... Izzy cleared the division out and made the line real short for you.

doubt this dude even makes it to a titleshot unless izzy literally chooses him and the UFC listens like they did for yoel.

and this narrative from weird haters that izzy is scared of him is retarded lmao.

Israel is scared of this man. He killed him (without medical intervention)

EVd526eUcAAoNPA-1.jpg

big fan of his striking but ask Greg Hardy what happens when your ground game isn't quite as polished.
Yeah but MW doesnt really have wrestlers anymore. Unless he fights Brunson for his retirement fight, he's in a perfect division to go far without wrestling skills

Yeah but MW doesnt really have wrestlers anymore. Unless he fights Brunson for his retirement fight, he's in a perfect division to go far without wrestling skills

you don't have to be a wrestler to attempt takedowns.

Hea not saying he DESERVES it he's saying if he was in Izzy shoes he would be dying to right that wrong. I think deep down izzy knows he's a terrible match up for him but thinks he won't make it to a title shot due to the wrestlers in the division.

I can see him beating izzy but honestly not Whittaker or Vettori.

you don't have to be a wrestler to attempt takedowns.
Intellectual take here lol.

Of course, but he has a better chance of defending against guys who arent wrestlers. At this point, we don't really know how good his TDD is though.

Vettori and Whitaker could give him problems tho

for sure its definitely thinned out compared to just a few years ago. His sprawl game is strong and i'm sure he's working hard on defensive wrestling as well.
a rematch again izzy would be awesome so fingers crossed he gets there!

Intellectual take here lol.

Of course, but he has a better chance of defending against guys who arent wrestlers. At this point, we don't really know how good his TDD is though.

Vettori and Whitaker could give him problems tho

<Huh2>
you say intellectual take here sarcastically but you're the genius who acted like because Brunson is retiring he doesn't need wrestling skills. then you point out the obvious that Vettori and Whittaker would give him problems because i guess you realized how dumb your initial statement was. don't condescend to me because you didn't think it through.

Back