Media Alex Pereira manhandles Daniel Cormier at UFC 301 media day

even with his current shape , DC would beat the shit out of Alex

Sherbros hate DC so much that they managed to convince themselves that he wasn't that good.

Y'all have forgotten how dangerous was DC in his prime. He has only lost to Jones and Stipe. Prime DC beat every current LHW and HW (except Jones of course).

It's that, but also equally that many people are having intimate & romantic feelings towards Poatan on a level they never even experienced with a girl.

So many people think he beats basically anyone, while he has only faced strikers... Like... Do these people even MMA, bro?

Cormier stops Pereira easily. People forget how great Cormier was or just don’t want to admit it. Don’t let his fat physique fool you.

Cormier stops Pereira easily. People forget how great Cormier was or just don’t want to admit it. Don’t let his fat physique fool you.
How exactly does DC stop Pereira? Be specific about what he actually does to do so.

Like, you guys do realize Pereira's coach is Glover right? Who just gave him his BB? Glover's top game is a lot more punishing than DC's so saying DC just "gets him down and finishes him" is a long shot at this point. Especially as DC's ground finishes were usually submissions, not GNP. Like are you saying DC RNC's Pereira at this point? Where's the evidence of that nowadays.

A few years ago DC beats the shit out of Pereira, sure. At this point he probably gets KO'd.

That security guy is always getting in the middle of shit. I remember that time he barely escaped with his life when he tried to square up against Nick Diaz

Kz0nGL7.jpg

That was funny but in all seriousness, Pereira would struggle a lot against a Prime DC.

DC chin is actually really good, top-notch wrestling and cardio for days AND he has power. That's not a favorable matchup for Pereira. Dude literally threw Bigfoot Silva as if he was nothing even though he was much larger.
Pereira wouldn't merely struggle. He'd get mauled

I honestly believe this also. People will always wanna hate on DC. He only lost to the best heavyweight and best LHW of all time.
And Pereira would easily be a top 3 best fighter he's ever fought.

So that's not exactly a ringing endorsement that he's not another Gustaffsson. Who nearly KO'd DC and arguably decisioned him anyways.

Prime DC to me is the HW GOAT. He’d have a hard time against prime Francis that’s about it.

I LOVE Alex, but cmon. Daddest man on the planet. All day every day. And it’s not even close.
I am not the sort of fool to romanticize past technologies superior to present, but the DC x Jones LHW strap is one that Alex could never touch.

Personally, I’m confidant Khabib would crush Alex.

I like Alex as much as the next guy, but serious lols at the idea he would beat prime DC.

DC's chin was always absurdly underrated.

It was alright, it was good. But it was his wrestling that made him survive getting hit because nobody could ever hit him clean and then not have him stuck to you like glue shortly after. (Excluding Jonny)

It was alright, it was good. But it was his wrestling that made him survive getting hit because nobody could ever hit him clean and then not have him stuck to you like glue shortly after. (Excluding Jonny)
The shots he ate would've put anyone out with a decent chin. Can't think of many others who could have survived those shots from Rumble or that knee from Gus.

The shots he ate would've put anyone out with a decent chin. Can't think of many others who could have survived those shots from Rumble or that knee from Gus.

Here's Gus landing a knee on glass jaw Manuwa and he didn't go out completely or even down right away

1-1.gif

Here's Gus landing a knee on glass jaw Manuwa and he didn't go out completely or even down right away

1-1.gif
Not the same impact though. Gus sort of tossed it out there like he was pawing a jab. He threw his entire body into the knee against DC. And even then, it was the follow-up uppercuts that sat him down.

Back