Media Alex Pereira TKO Jamahal Hill GIFS

giphy-downsized-large.gif
I'm so glad we don't have to hear from hill talking about how everyone hating on him because he beat an old champion lol. Its okay to believe in yourself, but I think he was just delusional about his level

SICK he anticipated that left from Hill and timed the counter perfectly.

That is DEFINITELY not the position Hill wanted to be in, missing like that... being that close in range.
seems like after Alex touches his lead hand two times, hill was ready to throw something. Great timing indeed.

Last edited:
I'm so glad we don't have to hear from hill talking about how everyone hating on him because he beat an old champion lol. Its okay to believe in yourself, but I think he was just delusional about his level
YO PELI'S BACK

seems like after Alex touches his lead hand two times, hill was ready to through something. Great timing indeed.

With the way he was holding/touching Hills right hand... the only threat for the split sec was Hill's left, and he had something waiting for it.

Imo, he set Hill up there.

That's why don't play those touching games... yall remember when Jones got Rashad to do that shit and kept elbowing him? lol.

Back