Media Alex Pereira training Dutch kickboxing

Justin gaetheje clearly takes notes from Dutch style fighters. Izzy actually used a Dutch tactic to get Alex. High guard shell and then fire the 1-2. Krause did this to escape the ropes alot.
Dutch kickboxers don't have ownership of the high guard. Izzy doesn't fight in a Dutch style so don't even try to claim him. Justin actually got better once he stopped spamming stupid low kicks from close range like dutch kickboxer and started using a more intelligent boxing style

Just imagine if Alex actually threw elbows in the striking, like he does those knees.
I hope he continues to evolve his game
giphy.gif

I hear he’ll be training with the legendary geert wilders you improve his defence against large crowds

Dutch kickboxers don't have ownership of the high guard. Izzy doesn't fight in a Dutch style so don't even try to claim him. Justin actually got better once he stopped spamming stupid low kicks from close range like dutch kickboxer and started using a more intelligent boxing style
Throwing a low kick after a combination isn't exclusive to dutch either. Also Justin was only throwing right low kicks against Max so I really don't get what the hell you mean by him stopping it.

Also I'm not claiming anything. Catching on the shell and firing a quick 1-2 is a very common dutch tactic.

Hemmers got a black belt in the art of holding mitts.

Thanks OP for posting.

Great comments all around, gives me hope. Dutch kickboxing, awesome, amazing to watch. That Ernesto Hoost Sherdog HL with the WU-Tang Tiger Style RATM remix is forever etched into my brain folds. There is undoubted beauty in throwing the 1, 2, 3, and the low kick the way Ernesto Hoost did. So fluid, so destructive, so simple.

Back