Alex was winning the round before the KO

I feel like he got paid to go to sleep seeing as he was moving to 205 anyways. I know its not what happened but a little part of me is like….. This is suss.

Alex had the cleaner, crisper shots , better footwork / head movement And better control of the ring .. israel looked slow and sluggish

I had alex winning the round up till the unlucky ko

lol karma sucks huh

cjf6m70gjwsa1.jpg

I'd be pretty confident of Alex getting it back again if they fought again. I doubt he gets overconfident again.

Pereira should've coasted instead of force a finish, knowing he was 2-0 and would win a decision.

Low fight IQ move to get reckless for a finish in a fight he was comfortably winning on points, no wonder his team were so mad at him after.

He lost the first round on all the judges scorecards. The Izzy bashers are really reaching LOL!

I'd be pretty confident of Alex getting it back again if they fought again. I doubt he gets overconfident again.

He has weak ground game...Izzy will gameplan appropriately and beat him again! Some might say he won their first fight too and he was beating Alex handily in the other two before being Ko'd.

I had Izzy winning 1st round, but pretty close.

Anyhow, before the finish, Alex had him hurt, leg especially, similar to last fight, Izzy gets stuck next to cage, couldn't move well and went to full defence mode.

Alex rushed and got slept, Izzy is aways the most dangerous at countering - he needs aggressive fighters for good fight (Costa, Gastelum, Whittaker). He does not risk too much, plays safe/smart.

040823-adesanya-pereira-scorecard%20.jpg

I had Izzy up for round 2 as well, until the 20s furry Pereira had at the 1min mark when he buckled Izzy leg. I was thinking omg, Izzy gonna get trapped at fenceside again.

I'm not sure what people are watching saying Izzy was down until he won by KO.

040823-adesanya-pereira-scorecard%20.jpg

I had Izzy up for round 2 as well, until the 20s furry Pereira had at the 1min mark when he buckled Izzy leg. I was thinking omg, Izzy gonna get trapped at fenceside again.

I'm not sure what people are watching saying Izzy was down until he won by KO.
That flurry was part of round 2. Had the KO not happened he would have won that round. Irrelevant but thats what we were watching. In the same way that Izzy rocking Pereira at the bell sealed round 1 for him last time.

Gee, that sure sounds a lot like the same argument that Izzy fans were getting ridiculed for when they said the same thing about the second and third fight.

He hurt Izzy’s legs, he mentioned it in the post-fight press conference. It was a good fight, looking forward to seeing Pereira comeback from this.

Back