Media Alistair Overeem looking huge ahead of his trilogy fight with Badr Hari

Horsemeat?

• Total voters
Would be awesome If Reem would K Badr TFO! again.

If he survives first round, Hari will eventually quit like he always does

Glory Kickboxing has no weight limit for heavyweights, so Reem can be as big as he wants.
For example, Jamal Ben Saddik weight 271,7 lbs / 123,2 kg vs Rico Verhoeven in their epic trilogy fight.
What’s the heaviest Overeem has ever been for a fight?
He weighed in at 263lbs against Brock, can't find if he was heavier on fight night.

He said he was 274lbs during fight week vs Brock. But he weighed in at 263lbs. So he was likely BSing the 274lbs or that was maybe he starting camp weight. Cause why would you cut an extra 2lbs? If not necessary?
2lbs is nothing at HW, especially when they don't cut a lot.
Ngannou was 273 in his first title fight, and weighed in at 263.

I'm not sure how well this will go for Overeem. He has looked like a shell of himself in the last four to five years.

Hari hasn't exactly set the world on fire. He's more in his groove kickboxing wise I suppose, but by no means is he the guy that beat Overeem in their last fight .

Good, I like em jacked. Tired of all these tiny teenage boy sizes these days.

Nearly as jacked as you TS

He was probably the #1 heavyweight in strike force. His gas can really fucked him though vs brown and bigfoot
I mean Bigfoot has a win over Fedor wen he was considered in his somewhat prime.

I mean Bigfoot has a win over Fedor wen he was considered in his somewhat prime.
He wasn’t considered in his prime by the Sylvia fight but people did think fedor hadn’t deteriorated that poorly either. That was a trt Bigfoot too

Historical revisionism. You won't find any ranking from 2012 where Bigfoot was ranked over Reem. There's a reason it was such a massive upset when Bigfoot beat him in 2013 when Reem was poised for a shot at Cain. Bigfoot was rekt by DC, Cain and lost to Werdum as well who Reem just beat. Bigfoot wasn't even seen as top 5 when Reem beat Bork (was clearly Cain, JDS, Reem, DC, Werdum from 2011/12).
I would add that, until he got clipped by Bigfoot, it very much looks like Reem was toying with Bigfoot and refusing to finish him toward the end of the first and second round. Reem might have been trying to preserve energy, but it was clear he was not taking that fight seriously.

I don't understand why he even juices that much. He doesn't have to get that crazy roided huge to be a good fighter.
It might help. It seems to me that a strong neck and traps could help with the snapping of the head, and thus a flash ko.

It should be interesting because the larger gloves will help protect his chin too. 10 count could help too.

Back