Media Aljo Sons the ‘MMA Guru’

Fighters don't get that responding to him and sharing his content means they're inadvertently promoting and giving him free exposure which makes his name stronger. When will they learn?

Merab's boring style driving this poor lad to insanity

I am no Aljo fan but kudos to him for putting that silly neckbeard in his place. People like that disgust me.

also lol @ taking obvious jokes seriously. the guy is clearly trying to make people laugh. lighten the fuck up man

The dude's saying what Dana already said, but in sherddoger's words.

Aljo can't do nothing about it.

Aljo is 100% right here, unatheltic neckbeards talking smack about fighters for clicks should be dunked on.

Imagine being the BW champion of the world and worrying about what slobs like this have to say that run obvious troll accounts. Imvest your energy and time into something else.

So Merab should call him all sorts of names too if he feels inclened to, answering words with violence is childish and sign of a weak mind and low intelligence.
You must love twitter fights.

jack-nicholson-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

"What's the point of being a world champion if you don't have a penis?"

Dumb...

...and dumber.
The guy said a bunch of racist things that were uncalled for. He verbally attacked Merab in a personal and malicious way. Now, I'm not promoting Aljo going to whoop his ass, but I can see how someone might interpret what this guy said is fighting words.

The guy said a bunch of racist things that were uncalled for. He verbally attacked Merab in a personal and malicious way. Now, I'm not promoting Aljo going to whoop his ass, but I can see how someone might interpret what this guy said is fighting words.
Don't feed these trolls.

Regular human beings who has left their mothers basement know that you don't cross some lines without repercussions IRL. And this MMA Guru crossed a lot of lines.

Back