Crime All charges dropped against Jussie Smollett

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ Smollett being EXONERATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This is hilarious!

Not in the eyes of the public he's not. His name is poison now, not many will be willing to employ him anytime soon. Plus there are still the federal charges to deal with, he's not out of the frying pan yet. And his hotshot attorney is now dealing with his own problems, so he still may get nailed.

This decision not to prosecute him proves that the allegations against him were a hoax and that the criminal complaints he made were real.

I hope that we can now begin to trace the origins of these charges against him and prosecute those who conspired to concoct them.

"Work in the community"?

<JagsKiddingMe>

If that really is the official reasoning, that looks awful. You can commit felonies, as long as you have a few hundred hours of community service under your belt.

That can't be real.

They're keeping the $10k bond? Wtf is going on here? Chicago is a dirty place, man.

This decision not to prosecute him proves that the allegations against him were a hoax and that the criminal complaints he made were real.

I hope that we can now begin to trace the origins of these charges against him and prosecute those who conspired to concoct them.
2/10 troll attempt.

Ya let him go, it's not like he filed false police reports and sought to frame an innocent Trump supporter and ruin his life or anything lol.

Not a danger to society at all lol.

The judge sealed the files... nothing to hide here.

Let's see.... 100% Democrat run area and he walks? Their corruption knows no bounds.
The AG sealed the Mueller Report....nothing to hide here.

Let's see. Republican special prosecutor, Republican AG, Republican Deputy AG and he walks? Their corruption knows no bounds!

MAGA!!!

The AG sealed the Mueller Report....nothing to hide here.

Let's see. Republican special prosecutor, Republican AG, Republican Deputy AG and he walks? Their corruption knows no bounds!

MAGA!!!

An AG MUST seal the report. There is Grand Jury testimony in it. That is not the case with Jussie.

#Woke
#GayHero

Ya let him go, it's not like he filed false police reports and sought to frame an innocent Trump supporter and ruin his life or anything lol.

Not a danger to society at all lol.
What’s the danger to anyone besides himself? I would agree with paying fines but no one died why should he get locked up?

talking heads on msnbc and cnn are saying his career on Empire will probably resume and that this will actually give his career and character a bump in ratings since the character represents the oppression in society. You cannot make this shit up. Bizarro world at its finest.

God I wish I was black, they have it so easy

An AG MUST seal the report. There is Grand Jury testimony in it. That is not the case with Jussie.

#Woke
#GayHero
The word "redacted" comes to mind for sensitive information and information that is detrimental to national security.

Chicago PD must have been lying their ass of with this happening. It sounded from them they had him dead to rights. I guess not.

They do. The DA is dropping it because “he already did community service” which I guess is the standard punishment for 16 felonies lol.

Someone wants to get re-elected in Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back