Crime All charges dropped against Jussie Smollett

Status
Not open for further replies.
2/10 troll attempt.

Yet it's an imputation of the exact, or at least similar, logic of you Trump supporters re the Mueller report summary: that the absence of an adverse conclusion means the person is innocent and investigations into them were illegitimate.

@KeepItRealist looks like you were right about Chicago corruption when you said he wouldn't be charged....well he was charged but they're all mysteriously dropped lol

Called it.

He will become a left-wing darling now. America, what a fantastic country!

Yet it's an imputation of the exact, or at least similar, logic of you Trump supporters re the Mueller report summary: that the absence of an adverse conclusion means the person is innocent and investigations into them were illegitimate.
I never claimed Trump was an innocent man. I would guess he's done a lot of shady shit. I maintain that people like you got duped by the Russia investigation but I doubt he's squeaky clean either. Just smarter than you give him credit for.

Smollett was pretty much caught red handed.

This decision not to prosecute him proves that the allegations against him were a hoax and that the criminal complaints he made were real.

I hope that we can now begin to trace the origins of these charges against him and prosecute those who conspired to concoct them.

tuRRZ7g.gif

Called it.

He will become a left-wing darling now. America, what a fantastic country!
I don't think anyone really expected him to go down hard for this.

Ya let him go, it's not like he filed false police reports and sought to frame an innocent Trump supporter and ruin his life or anything lol.

Not a danger to society at all lol.

Wait.. Was there an actual Trump supporter that was accused? As in an actual person with a name?

Not at all. If Mueller said he was dropping his investigation because Trump did a lot for the community you might have a point.

As it stands now, you don’t.

Jussies family stament "Our Jussie is an innocent man who's reputation has been smeared...he was the victim of a vicious attack and then blamed when he was the victim....this morning the truth has prevailed"

giphy.gif

The word "redacted" comes to mind for sensitive information and information that is detrimental to national security.

What’s the danger to anyone besides himself? I would agree with paying fines but no one died why should he get locked up?

He attempted to start a race war and took up valuable law enforcement resources as the city continues with a ridiculously high murder rate.

But, that's cool. He's gay... and black... and woke! So... yeah... do that fake lynching thing!

I said it before, the moment he was all cool, wearing sunglasses to his hearing I knew the fix was in and he had some tip-off things that it was all gonna get buried or the case failed on a technicality. It was therefore important to keep playing the defiant innocent act.

Record "totally expunged", as if it never even happened.

Time to get paid books, interviews, magazines and so on from left media for committing crimes, oh wait he didn't do anything.

Suspicious and he's still a prick, but his career being ruined is enough of a punishment.

Wasn't there something with the DA being close to the Smollett family and she was going to recuse herself? Did that end up happening? This just comes off as EXTREMELY shady.

Even if charged he's famous, would only get a slap on the wrist

What’s the danger to anyone besides himself? I would agree with paying fines but no one died why should he get locked up?
So if I shoot at you and I miss no harm done gtfo...

Dat gay black rich privilege

Not at all. If Mueller said he was dropping his investigation because Trump did a lot for the community you might have a point.

As it stands now, you don’t.

Let them have it. They've had a rough week. Some actor getting felony charges dropped for good behavior, is what a Liberal victory looks like these days.

<JagsKiddingMe>

If that really is the official reasoning, that looks awful. You can commit felonies, as long as you have a few hundred hours of community service under your belt.

That can't be real.

More realistically, I would bet it has more to do with the charges not being worth the circus and the amount of press work and cat wrangling that the proceedings would require. The national public clearly wants the guy to be made an example of, but the prosecutor's office probably doesn't feel it should be on them to doll it out on their dime. That's just my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back