All Time GOAT poll

Its time to end the GOAT conversation
8hdnlo5j4rw51.jpg

hw139o5j4rw51.jpg
{<jordan}

I absolutely love the fact that Kabib is absolutely rightfully not mentioned in this list!

1. GSP
  2. Jones
  3. Silva
  4. Fedor
  5. Khabib
  6. Johnson
  7. Cormier
  8. Aldo
  9. McGregor
  10. Cejudo
  11. Adesanya
  12. Miocic
  13. Cruz
  14. Hughes
  15. Penn/Henderson

Last edited:
is there any rational arguments that GSP fans can say that justifies putting him above Silva and Jones?
Two Division Champ, Beat everyone he ever fought, very very long career, FOUGHT THE TOUGHEST LINE UP EVER! Obviously, this is all conjecture and valid arguments can be made for any of these fighters, I would say moreso Silva as Jones' out of ring activity including dirty tests have forever tarnish his amazing in cage career. Silva has stayed around too long and has damaged his legacy. He's fought 9 times in the last 7 years and has only 1 win. That affects GOAT STATUS. So yes there are rational arguments, doesn't make them necessarily correct. But, it would be really easy to create rational arguments supporting GSP or Khabib, for that matter.

is there any rational arguments that GSP fans can say that justifies putting him above Silva and Jones?
Two Division Champ, Beat everyone he ever fought, very very long career, FOUGHT THE TOUGHEST LINE UP EVER! Obviously, this is all conjecture and valid arguments can be made for any of these fighters, I would say moreso Silva as Jones' out of ring activity including dirty tests have forever tarnish his amazing in cage career. Silva has stayed around too long and has damaged his legacy. He's fought 9 times in the last 7 years and has only 1 win. That affects GOAT STATUS.

If GSP can cut weight to 155 and fights Khabib, he will be the GOAT forever in my book.

vcbcgfg.png

Anderson Silva is my all time favorite fighter, GSP and Fedor are number 2 and 3... But my feelings about them aside, talent wise the goat is obviously Jon Jones.

Voted Fedor, was split between him and GSP
Wish Fedor handled his career with same wisdom of the canadian, will have saved me from read many peoples retard opinion

Anyone putting khabib in top 5 is straight up smoking crack and hasnt watched mma for longer than 10 years. Great fighter but lol

Anyone putting khabib in top 5 is straight up smoking crack and hasnt watched mma for longer than 10 years...

"Top anything" being subjective aside, Fighters who've fought 10+ years, let alone watched... & many analysts/commentators, etc who've worked MMA for 10+ yrs already disagree with you. As do, I suspect, countless fans who sport the authentic "10+ year" MMA fan badge (not a real thing, obviously)

i.e. (short list for brevity sake) Helwani - "he's most dominant fighter in UFC history," DC, similar sentiment, Luke Thomas & Brian Cambell put him top 3. Rogan already called him goat & after the Gaethje fight, the recaps on tv & web all included discussion (key word: discussion) of whether he's number 1 or top 5 all time.

I/many others may put a couple others above Khabib as far as all time, but for many he's def top 5... at the least. And you may shit on the aforementioned analysts'/commentators' opinions... however, many would question "who" really is smoking the proverbial crack when someone views ridiculous, the top 5 discussion of an undefeated fighter, in the toughest weight class, who lost TWO rounds TOTAL in his career & barely ever got fuckin scratched, let alone hurt in a fight, absolutely dominating virtually every time he fights & making the likes of Porier, Gaethje & Conor look amateur....

Last edited:
"Top anything" being subjective aside, Fighters who've fought 10+ years, let alone watched... & many analysts/commentators, etc who've worked MMA for 10+ yrs already disagree with you. As do, I suspect, countless fans who sport the authentic "10+ year" MMA fan badge (not a real thing, obviously)

i.e. (short list for brevity sake) Helwani - "he's most dominant fighter in UFC history," DC, similar sentiment, Luke Thomas & Brian Cambell put him top 3. Rogan already called him goat & after the Gaethje fight, the recaps on tv & web all included discussion (key word: discussion) of whether he's number 1 or top 5 all time.

I/many others may put a couple others above Khabib as far as all time, but for many he's def top 5... at the least. And you may shit on the aforementioned analysts'/commentators' opinions... however, many would question "who" really is smoking the proverbial crack when someone views ridiculous, the top 5 discussion of an undefeated fighter, in the toughest weight class, who lost TWO rounds TOTAL in his career & barely ever got fuckin scratched, let alone hurt in a fight, absolutely dominating virtually every time he fights & making the likes of Porier, Gaethje & Conor look amateur....

Of course ufc commentators are gonna talk him up. Khabibs defended his belt-what-twice? 2/3 of his record are no-names, conor is overrated af and dustins as 1 dimensional as they come. Justin was pretty impressive but hes dropped what, 3 out of his last 6? Silva blasted the mw division for YEARS. Fought lhw’s and mw’s alike. Smashed ufc and pride GREATS. Gsp dominated for years as well, moved up and smoked mw champ. Fought and smashed hughes and bj in their primes. Only fight JJ has lost has been a bs DQ to a deaf guy. Even hughes dominated his division longer than khabib has. GOAT is a term that is loosely thrown around these days. Dont let khabibs padded record fool you, go back and analyze how many of his opponents are gonna be in the HoF. How many of those opponents are going to be champs? REAL champs, not this interim bs

Anderson Silva. Amazing Prime, incredible style, extremely entertaining. Highligh reel KO machine. Silva dummied fighters with lethal striking, absolutely annihilated the competition during his reign.

Back