All Time GOAT poll

Yea "thundercat" or whatever his screen name is like to selectively leave things out. I ain't talking shit about Gsp or Penn but I do remember after their fight gsp telling a interviewer that his game plan was to wrestle and push bj up against the cage initially at least to get the blood to fill his arms so he would be less effective at trying to strike. Gsp and his team did this because he had the size advantage and strength.

"Thundercat" talks smack about Wand beating Saku 3 times but turns into a chump fangirl about Gsp beating Penn. Hahahahahahaha

GSP and penn are one weight classes apart (13 pounds difference come fight time).
Penn was top 3 p4p when GSP beat him, with a win over the former WW goat.

GSP's win over Penn >>>>> Wand's wins over Saku.

BJ making weight at 145 late in his career despite his notable lack of discipline shows that he is indeed the size of a modern FW. Sorry if it is a slap on the pathetic narratives to spit in an attempt to discredit other fighter's accomplishments, but it is what it is.

He was VERY disciplined to make 145. But too bad it left him drained to the point of not being able to perform.

Only an idiot would claim that a fighter's natural weight class is one he doesn't have a single win in.

But if we go by your own logic, a third of Silva's title defense are natural WWs :

Okami, Marquardt, Maia, Cote.

Then he fought LW diaz. And then called out FW Mcrgregor on 3 different occasions.

He was VERY disciplined to make 145. But too bad it left him drained to the point of not being able to perform.

Only an idiot would claim that a fighter's natural weight class is one he doesn't have a single win in.

But if we go by your own logic, a third of Silva's title defense are natural WWs :

Okami, Marquardt, Maia, Cote.

Then he fought LW diaz. And then called out FW Mcrgregor on 3 different occasions.

VERY? Tell me you arent #1 p4p nerd in these boards

You are the one discrediting Wand's wins over Saku for being a WW. He wasn't at the time.

Following the same logic, BJ is a FW. And Serra coul very well be too prick, yet made Georges tap to strikes.

Dont blame me if your logic slaps u back. I just handle u a mirror and you certainly hate what you see there lol. Is normal.

Saku was also one of p4p bests at the time btw. Moron.

VERY? Following the same logic, BJ is a FW. And Serra coul very well be too prick.

No its clearly not the same logic. You can't call BJ a FW because HE NEVER WON AT THAT WEIGHTCLASS.

Serra NEVER even FOUGHT at FW.

You are one dense cuck.

GSP and penn are one weight classes apart (13 pounds difference come fight time).
Penn was top 3 p4p when GSP beat him, with a win over the former WW goat.

GSP's win over Penn >>>>> Wand's wins over Saku.

I already told you that you was really reaching to create some argument. You just don't know when to stop. lol
Since your brought it up why is gsp win over penn different and you state also is better than wands win over sakuraba? What is your reasoning to support your statement?

I already told you that you was really reaching to create some argument. You just don't know when to stop. lol
Since your brought it up why is gsp win over penn different and you state also is better than wands win over sakuraba? What is your reasoning to support your statement?

Because the weight difference between GSP and Penn was 13 pounds. Wand was what? 230 lbs of pure muscles against Cro cop.

The size difference between him and saku was gigantic.

Because the weight difference between GSP and Penn was 13 pounds. Wand was what? 230 lbs of pure muscles against Cro cop.

The size difference between him and saku was gigantic.

Dude you're making no sense,. Your all over the place with your reasoning. You ever hear of comparing apples to oranges? This is the type of sh*t I'm talking about with your selective arguments. We were talking about wand vs sakuraba. Then out of no where you bring up o but what about wand vs cro cop?????? Wtf???? That has nothing to do with your comparison. That is a different Wanderlei, at a different body composition, at a different time preparing for a heavyweight fight regardless if he weighed 210 or 225 or 295 . That is not anything about wanderlei vs sakuraba or any of the 3 times that he beat sakuraba finishing him all 3 times. I thought this might be interesting to hear what you had to say but now this is past getting stupid.

Dude you're making no sense,. Your all over the place with your reasoning. You ever hear of comparing apples to oranges? This is the type of sh*t I'm talking about with your selective arguments. We were talking about wand vs sakuraba. Then out of no where you bring up o but what about wand vs cro cop?????? Wtf???? That has nothing to do with your comparison. That is a different Wanderlei, at a different body composition, at a different time preparing for a heavyweight fight regardless if he weighed 210 or 225 or 295 . That is not anything about wanderlei vs sakuraba or any of the 3 times that he beat sakuraba finishing him all 3 times. I thought this might be interesting to hear what you had to say but now this is past getting stupid.

You dont think that Wand being able to be a 230 pounds ball of muscles against CroCop says something about the size difference between him and Saku? Think about it a little.

Do you see Saku ever getting close to 210 pounds of muscles? Even at 185 he had the chubby look.

Nobody that is capable of getting KOed by Matt Serra can be considered the greatest fighter ever I am sorry.

It is much more impressive to have long winning streaks vs giant men then cutting weight and dominating manlets.

Shogun was doing this thing but Wanderlei was dominating with the belt
Lol, yeah and then decision Dan sent him to the shadow realm...where he was never relevant again. I made a lot of money off that card

GSP still at #1 is proof that Sherdog can get it right

GOAT St-Pierre as a resume like no one else, doesn't need dick pills and isn't a can crusher.

Lol, yeah and then decision Dan sent him to the shadow realm...where he was never relevant again. I made a lot of money off that card

What did he do to Henderson in their first fight? Yea you left that out how he literally stomped him. I think Henderson has a awesome resume if you look at all the big names he fought so props to him in general though. You said Wanderlei was never relevant again? lol. Maybe you didn't know PrideFC was pretty much done around then. Also if he wasn't relevant why did the President of the UFC want Wanderlei vs Chuck for a mega fight right after his 2nd Henderson fight???????? Gues that makes him more than relevant. lol

What did he do to Henderson in their first fight? Yea you left that out how he literally stomped him. I think Henderson has a awesome resume if you look at all the big names he fought so props to him in general though. You said Wanderlei was never relevant again? lol. Maybe you didn't know PrideFC was pretty much done around then. Also if he wasn't relevant why did the President of the UFC want Wanderlei vs Chuck for a mega fight right after his 2nd Henderson fight???????? Gues that makes him more than relevant. lol

Lol you mean the decision that he won 7 years before that? It's irrelevant lol. Hendo absolutely bodied him in the second. I watched a lot of pride back then

They made that fight way too late, and were just trying to suck whatever juice was left out of it. It only happened cause of all the talk about it when they were champs, which went to shit before they had the opportunity to fight. Just cause uncle Dana called it a mega fight doesn't make it so and if you believe that idk what to tell, he's the promoter, of course he gonna peddle that BS.

Was it a good fight? Sure, but it didn't really matter and had no impact on rankings or the division in general cause neither were relevant anymore. It was just a good scrap between two already washed legends. They had nothing more after that. Chuck getting ko'd 4x in a row right after and wand going something like 4 - 6

Even going into the fight Wand was ko'd brutally back to back and Chuck got murdered by Rashad then lost an embarrassing fight to fuckin Jardine lol.

Lol you mean the decision that he won 7 years before that? It's irrelevant lol. Hendo absolutely bodied him in the second. I watched a lot of pride back then

They made that fight way too late, and were just trying to suck whatever juice was left out of it. It only happened cause of all the talk about it when they were champs, which went to shit before they had the opportunity to fight. Just cause uncle Dana called it a mega fight doesn't make it so and if you believe that idk what to tell, he's the promoter, of course he gonna peddle that BS.

Was it a good fight? Sure, but it didn't really matter and had no impact on rankings or the division in general cause neither were relevant anymore. It was just a good scrap between two already washed legends. They had nothing more after that. Chuck getting ko'd 4x in a row right after and wand going something like 4 - 6

Even going into the fight Wand was ko'd brutally back to back and Chuck got murdered by Rashad then lost an embarrassing fight to fuckin Jardine lol.

Did you watch the chuck vs Wanderlei at the time they fought?

Back