All Time GOAT poll

This thread pops up from time to time. Just wondering what everyone's weight division GOATS currently.

HW- Stipe
LHW- Jones
MW- Silva
WW- GSP
LW- Khabib. (GTFO those that say Penn)
FW- At this point, I'd probably go Volk. Aldo, or Holloway are in the running
BW- Dom
FLW- Mighty
FFW- Nunes
FBW- Nunes
FFW- Shevchenko
SW- Weili? Maybe Joanna?

In my opinion and it is my opinion, no opinions are wrong so I respect all yours, anyone who tests positive for steroids and especially more than once then can continue to have it in their system CANNOT be in the discussion of GOAT, you can have your own little GOATSU(i'm sure you know what SU stands for). I'm not a fan of all that "everyone uses", If that were true then why how come only a few people pop. Until someone pops then it's a case of innocent until proven guilty like in courts. Just my opinion again. For this purpose also Silva is out of the GOAT discussion, although they would never be in it Overeem and Brock are out etc etc

Fighting killers ever single time, and gsp scrapping ped opponents, or maybe not, I don't know. But in hindsight he looks like the goat. Complete respect to Leon. Wow. A khamzat fight makes sense. He might be favored, but I'm not doubting him. But fuck I'll be pissed if they do masvidal. It's a joke to the sport. Regardless congrats to rocky

Fighting killers ever single time, and gsp scrapping ped opponents, or maybe not, I don't know. But in hindsight he looks like the goat. Complete respect to Leon. Wow. A khamzat fight makes sense. He might be favored, but I'm not doubting him. But fuck I'll be pissed if they do masvidal. It's a joke to the sport. Regardless congrats to rocky
Most certainly did not fight killers every single time

Kamaru was about a third of the way to dethroning GSP. Not even close.
Quality of Usman's challengers were arguably > GSP's title defenses for the title.

Usman was almost on the way there (imagine if Usman won the Edwards 2nd fight because holy fuck did that head kick change everything) and if he beat Chimaev, he would have clinched it.

But what a shame.

He just got Penned

Quality of Usman's challengers were arguably > GSP's title defenses for the title.

Usman was almost on the way there (imagine if Usman won the Edwards 2nd fight because holy fuck did that head kick change everything) and if he beat Chimaev, he would have clinched it.

But what a shame.

He just got Penned
Nah, GSP beat way more top 10 fighters, and beat way better fighters. Usman's resume is weak as fuck.

Yes by quitting once he won one of the most BS title decision ever and not giving Hendricks a rematch.

Back