Social Almost 10,000 migrants living under bridge in Del Rio

Pack them up on buses and drive them directly to Portland, San Fransico, Los Angles, New York, Hamptons, Washington DC.
Develop and efficient pipeline to funnel any and all migrants trying to push their way in into all of the major Liberal cities.

Wake up. It's because the Democrats are using them for votes to permanently take over the country. Biden is going to let them all in and give them the right to vote then it's game over for our country. The governor of Texas needs to shut down the border, but if he does I bet Biden forces it open to let them in. Then we'll see what happens. I saw a clip where a Republican said to at least not let in illegals with 20 DUIs and the Democrat chairman said something like, "We all know people who have had 20 DUIs a long time ago and were alcoholics but they're not alcoholics anymore. They deserve the right to enjoy the law."

They've been using drones to cover the news of what's happening under that bridge for months and now suddenly Biden tells the FAA it's a no fly zone and no drones can fly? Come on.

Oh, and the Democrats have changed names again. They no longer call them "illegals." They are now called "Human Infrastructure." Fucking LOL. Infrastructure for voting.

I hope the Texas governor puts up a fight to close his own state borders and tells Biden to fuck off.

This is wild. I feel for the migrants but this is an obvious problem. It looks like we might have a situation where 15,000 helpless people end up living under a bridge, all attempting to enter the US. I don't pretend to know the solution here, but the mayor is saying that thousands are coming every day and nobody can get in contact with the federal government.

What do you do in this situation?

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/poli...texas-migrant-aerials-flores-sot-ebof-vpx.cnn

Are they vaccinated? Someone get Psaki

It's not odd at all. These people are actively encouraged to come and there are organisations like HIAS (Hebrew Immigrant AID Society) and other NGOs funded by billionaires like George Soros that bring them to America and other Western countries.

caravan-star-of-david.jpg
Really went for it blaming jews there. All in

"what difference does it make? They're brown. Ick. I just got an ice cream headache and I haven't had any ice cream."

Back