Social (AMA) Divorced at 50, I'm trying polyamory and Ethical Non-Monogamy

Typical quest
I am yet to see a polyamorous relationship where polyamoria is not a fancy name for something worse, where some of the involved are whores and others are miserable.
If it is truly ok with you and all your partners, go live your best life. No judging you at all (especially from me, lol), but the term itself has a fishy reputation.
giphy.gif

What dating app do you use? I'm decent looking in the face and my body is really good, but I rarely get matches and most girls I meet just want to one and done.

Yo!!! There's everything from Boise Dimes to LA Gold Bricks out here, actively looking for men. It's crazy. Just don't give off creepy vibes.

Also, it's also important to state that even if you're overweight, short - whatever - there are poly women who are probably into you. As long as your face is good looking, you got a shot. At least with some Scranton Nickels. lmao.

And if you just want to date and have good conversation, there are women who only want that. Whatever you want, it's here in Poly Town.

Where are you? What city/ town?

Times have changed. Really, women have changed.It used to be women had some shame about being promiscuous. (not saying it's good or bad) My son goes away to college. He is 6'2 football player. He is telling me stories of how it is musical rooms every night in his dorms. I was prolific in those times, but nothing like what these kids are like. He says he gets texts nightly from different girls asking to "snuggle" because it's cold. He said him and his roommate sometimes get multiple offers in a night, every night. They might not even know them that well. The dorm converted an empty room into a crash room if someone's roommate is getting busy in their rooms. He said someone is in there every night, sometimes so many some are crashing on the floor. I truly believe the shift in Women's attitudes is fueling this. He says girls brag about "body counts". I told him he is playing with fire (literally) if he doesn't be safe about it, and avoid the ones that keep a notch mark on their wall. Some STDs never go away.
While I don't disagree with anything here, let's be clear. Men are sluts. Your son, for example. LOL

I'm not sure anything has changed, except women want the freedom to move the way men do. If, as a society, we're concerned about "body counts," we need to focus on the behavior of women AND men. The only that has changed is that women are open about the fact they fuck who they want to fuck, rather than lying about it like we've encouraged them to do so in the past. Why should a woman lie about sex when men don't have to?

This thread seems sad and the TS seems like he's trying to sell how happy he is and how fun it is to himself. Interesting whores are still whores. Anyways im sure it's fun, fun like that doesn't tend to last though and youd think at 50 youd know that.

What dating app do you use? I'm decent looking in the face and my body is really good, but I rarely get matches and most girls I meet just want to one and done.
I get 3-5 matches a week through a variety of sites.
An Asterisk (*) means I can match with Polys there:

Bumble*, Tinder*, Feeld*, 3F*, BLK, Coffee Meets Bagels

This thread seems sad and the TS seems like he's trying to sell how happy he is and how fun it is to himself. Interesting whores are still whores. Anyways im sure it's fun, fun like that doesn't tend to last though and youd think at 50 youd know that.
giphy.gif

Enough of this boring talk OP. Let’s see some pics. No point it talking about how great polyamory is if you’re banging wildebeests.
As I said, most polys don't want to go public. I'm not posting a pic of a woman for strangers to identify through a fucking Google Image Search. LOL

I wrote the post for fun and to offer some encouragement to anyone considering the lifestyle. I'm not worried about who believes or doesn't. My entire life I've bagged cute and beautiful women. Today is no exception.

Im not salty at all. Ive had plenty of random and or meaningless no strings attached sex. Its hollow, no matter how interesting the broad is. Im married with a kid. I hope you will remain happy but to me you look like a 34 year old woman making a post on Instagram about how people need to stop asking when shes settling down and having kids shes on her best life. Ignoring everyone who would tell you there is a timer on this and you are wasting your time and shouting how happy you are. I dont beleive people who shout their happiness.

While I don't disagree with anything here, let's be clear. Men are sluts. Your son, for example. LOL

I'm not sure anything has changed, except women want the freedom to move the way men do. If, as a society, we're concerned about "body counts," we need to focus on the behavior of women AND men. The only that has changed is that women are open about the fact they fuck who they want to fuck, rather than lying about it like we've encouraged them to do so in the past. Why should a woman lie about sex when men don't have to?
I spent a good part of my younger life equating my self worth as a man to my conquests. Now women are doing that. The difference is it is meaningless because any women can get laid whenever they want. Some guy is always willing to knock one in, even with a pig.

It's been a long time since I was on Sherdog. Mainly because my entire life changed when I got divorced in the middle of COVID-19. Shorter afterward, I hit the dating apps and started meeting new women. 3 yrs later, I'm dabbling in polyamory and ethical non-monogamy.

Types-of-Ethical-Non-Monogamy-1536x723.jpg

1. I'll be 51 this year. I'm tall, and have an average build. Most people think I'm 40-43 when they meet me.
  2. When I got back into the dating pool - I was immediately approached by women in their 30s, panicked, and deleted the apps.
  3. Starting dating women my age, and every woman from 45-51 wanted to get married ASAP.
  4. I Decided to give younger women a try, and I have been thoroughly enjoying dating and fucking women from 27-35.
  5. About a month ago, I met a 31 yr old polyamorous woman who has a family at home and is allowed to see, date, and even have girlfriends/boyfriends.
  6. Currently dating five polyamorous women, ages 31 to 51 yrs - all with husbands or boyfriends (8-15 yrs)
  7. More freedom, respect, sex, and surprisingly intelligent conversation than I've had. Some of these women have incredible careers and life stories. And you get to bang them after every story. lol
  8. The age gap turns on younger women.
  9. Older women are looking for "passion", adventure, or someone more emotional than their primary partners.
  10. Every regular woman has her scheduled day/night, which allows me to go on new dates any other night.
  11. Sometimes, it's casual one-night stands; other times, it's BF/GF dating.
  12. Crazy request so far? "Film me giving you head, so I can share it with my husband"
  13. Best request so far? "Teach me how to do an*l."
  14. ENM requires a lot of communication, less possessiveness, and genuine happiness when one of your partners meets someone new that they like in some way.
  15. Lots of sex. A whole lot of sex. (and frequent STI testing)
  16. The women are direct, confident, and in general, way happier than monogamous women.
So you are fucking a bunch of married chicks and noone gets hurt. Sounds like a good deal.

I run, read, sit on the board of directors of two nonprofits, hike, play darts, bowl, write, and own my own business (with clients in several cities). I'm also taking some online courses. I take several trips a year.

I'm pretty productive.

Lol, nice life man.. sounds good

Pretty interesting to see so much push back in this thread though...

Sherdog is actually a very conservative space, lots of guys are talking excitedly in threads about how they like to load their fries / the newest re-hash of a marvel movie.. (very boring most of the time) and when you bring up a topic like this, dudes get all worked up / defensive about it. Power to you man, sounds like you're having a great experience of life..

I had a question though.. perhaps the number of polyamorous offers / situations you're getting offered might be related to you being a brother? Maybe married women see that as the last frontier in their sex life? I'm a good looking dude, educated, tall, athletic, and I have good game too.. so do some of my friends.. but I'm not getting invited into these kinds of arrangements very often, neither are my friends.. I do really well, I'm basically always hooking up with someone new, but yeah I seem not to be invited into this kind of arrangement very often..

Also a general comment about what I've seen in the thread..

Guys are saying women are really promiscuous and slutty these days.. I have been single for years.. and this is complete BS.. so so many women are looking for a relationship and have massive dating fatigue from a huge proportion of dudes only wanting no strings hook ups.. women go for years without finding a guy they like who'll settle, because a lot of dudes find it hard to settle since it's much easier to get laid these days due to dating apps.. lot of girls I've hooked up with might only sleep with a few guys a year, just out of necessity.. I find most women want something serious..

Last edited:
Yo!!! There's everything from Boise Dimes to LA Gold Bricks out here, actively looking for men. It's crazy. Just don't give off creepy vibes.

Also, it's also important to state that even if you're overweight, short - whatever - there are poly women who are probably into you. As long as your face is good looking, you got a shot. At least with some Scranton Nickels. lmao.

And if you just want to date and have good conversation, there are women who only want that. Whatever you want, it's here in Poly Town.
I have a great body with a face like a worn out rope.. now what?

In my experience of encountering couples that are into this stuff, its usually one dominant partner who's insisting upon the conditions, and a more submissive (usually less attractive) partner going along with it (and not getting much action themselves).

For example - hot girl and not very hot guy who's just lucky to be with her so is okay with her fucking other men.
Friend of mine after going through a divorce went down the “hotwife “ etc road for a while. Was over a decade ago and I wanna day was using craigslist and POF(it was fairly new at the time) for meeting these.

ANYWAY, he tried to talk me
Into exploring this type of stuff and I wasn’t into it. Long story short. He told me 95% of the “hotwifes” he banged were decent looking , like too good for the guys they were with.

He said he’d go bang them while the other dude just. Watched and waited his turn and when my. Friend was done and was putting his pants on to leave they’d go in after him. He said most were little dorks with tiny dicks

Figured these women settled for dudes for thier wallet and the dudes were letting this go on because they. Would leave them if they. Didn’t

Don’t know how. True this is, just what I was told from a friend that got into it.

Back