Amasov Goes From Headline to Prelim

KeeSmyth

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Amasov vs Lemminger is a quality fight but Amasov should be headlining vs Larkin or MVP. How does Amasov put on masterful performance vs Ruth in main event and now is on prelims makes zero sense. Should be co main over Budd vs Nobody.

Also I would say one prelim that is very interesting is Mini Tokov vs Chris Gonzalez. Bellator LW division need some new contenders ASAP and these would two of there best LW prospects matched up.

Bellator has lots of interesting prospects in there system but really need get them some fights and put them into the contender mix

Should be co main event lol. Completely embarrassing.

Is it some meme or North American joke that you guys call him "Amasov" or "Amosav"?

This is a really good fight. I was impressed with Lemminger against Smith. He could actually make some noise at 170. And of course Amosov is just a beast. Fucking Julia Scrub vs someone’s mom is a joke. Fucking wmma

All I can think is its the last fight on his contract and he's signalled that he ain't gonna be signing a new one.

WMMA cans are in the co-main, lmao what the fuck Coker get your shit together.

There is nothing to suggest that he is leaving, no word on how many fights left on his contract either. After his last fight vs Ruth he said he will fight whoever, etc. If what Thomson said ia true, and Bellator will begin to sign only quality fighters and market their homegrown talent then it makes no sense to let someone like Amasov go. I would be leaning more towards Bellator's marketing fucking up again, as this is something that we see in a constant basis.

Amosov vs Lemminger was a late addition to Bellator 244 and the main card was already set. Still a weird bout order.

He should be headlining or co-headlining the next card not being buried in the prelims.

The man should be co-main. He’s got a ridiculous record and should be fighting for the title soon. Putting him on the prelims is terrible scheduling and matchmaking yet again by Bellator.

Look like they have room on the main card! They will throw it up there for the first fight of the night! Guys Bellator is so unorganized it does not really no who fights on the cards until last minute and then tries to figure out what position the fights will be at......Amasov will be on the main card! Bellator is just really unorganized!

Look like they have room on the main card! They will throw it up there for the first fight of the night! Guys Bellator is so unorganized it does not really no who fights on the cards until last minute and then tries to figure out what position the fights will be at......Amasov will be on the main card! Bellator is just really unorganized!
Fighters know way in advance they are fighting is just the media that gets told onlyna week im advance who ia fighting. I hope you are right amd Amasov fights in the main card but they did a 4 fight main card last event so i think they will do it again and bury Amasov in the prelims.

Guess its a late replacement but he should be fighting top WW in Bellator right now not another prospect.

Guess its a late replacement but he should be fighting top WW in Bellator right now not another prospect.
If Lemmiger is a late replacement then I wonder who Amasov was going to fight instead? Few fights make sense.

Amasov is a pretty boring fighter, but I would love to see him in the UFC. Top 10 potential.

Back