Social Amazon's LOTR Got Tokenized

Man the director of this has been given a hospital pass. Trying to follow one of the most beloved movie series while also constrained by woke nonsense is an impossible task.

wtf-what-the-fuck.gif

me laughing at the wheel of time for being another adaptation that is a politicised hunk of manure then realising this is the same studio handling the Silmarillion.

We only had one opportunity to do star wars 7-9 with mark hammil and other original cast members. Fuck you disney for fucking it up so blatantly.

we only had one chance to see the sequel to star wars 3 and find out what happened with obi wan and anakin right after the films, using the original actors! At the perfect age! One chance they had there in history and they fucked it up.

we only had one chance to do jurassic world with the original cast, fuck whoever fucked that up.

we only had one chance to bring picard back for another star trek, they fucked that up and turned it into a woke mess.

we only had one chance to see arnold play the terminator again. Same issue.

Last edited:
Right? The WOT world is already diverse and everyone is represented. Messing with that particular plot line indicates an even further departure from the story line or unfamiliarity with it. The Borderlanders were badasses and it's too damned bad they're diluted. I'll watch the rest of the series because I've got decades invested in the books, but will think of the show as something apart from the novels.

Apparently Miles Morales is a version of Thor in a comic book now. Oddly enough that doesn't even move my gaf needle, but casting the whitest skinned or brightest of Norse gods as a black dude seems a bit too on the nose. Nothing against Idris Elba as I like him as an actor and he seems like a cool cat, but odd nonetheless.

As for TLOTR? Well, the first 3 movies were well made and epic, despite the departures from the books. And at the end of the day it's fiction so not a biggie for me.
They managed to screw Thor and Miles Morales now? lovely.

you know who would have made a great black Gandalf? Sidney Poitier. He always had that aloof, distinguished seriousness about him.

If you thought that Showtime's documentary would be controversial just wait and look what Amazon's Lord of the Right Woke/Tokenized have plans for it.

It does appear that amazon is going full tokenization on Characters. You had a mixed reaction already and with the usual crowd defending it before it is even out.

The majority of others are worried.
Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power - First Images, New Story Details, and Characters Revealed
You’re adverse to diverse casting? Huh… ya know why I think you’re a racist?

Must be hard when you have understand so little that you see racists everywhere. Seems kind of exhausting tbh.

Hint: Its a lore issue.
This isn’t trying. This is someone upset that there are people of color in a movie that they don’t think should have people of color in it. You would describe this as something other than racism?

This isn’t trying. This is someone upset that there are people of color in a movie that they don’t think should have people of color in it. You would describe this as something other than racism?
You really have 0 clue about what is actually written in the books, then you come here and try to call people who know what is in the books racist. 10/10 sherbro.

You’re adverse to ? Huh… ya know why I think you’re a racist?
Only far leftist would accuse others or call others of "Racist" for not liking that is tokenized than when the show or series fail the show producers blame the fans for it failure.

This is rather a bit comical say liberal you wouldn't mind a "diverse casting" for black panther would you?

A black panther series with white actors and actress?

You really have 0 clue about what is actually written in the books, then you come here and try to call people who know what is in the books racist. 10/10 sherbro.
I noticed the liberals are sometimes quiet when i challenged them with black panther being cast as a white character. Or being played as a white actor.
Its ok when the libearls do the tokenizing.

The lord of the rings isnt the series that they done this.
But vikings as well.

Only far leftist would accuse others or call others of "Racist" for not liking that is tokenized than when the show or series fail the show producers blame the fans for it failure.

This is rather a bit comical say liberal you wouldn't mind a "diverse casting" for black panther would you?

A black panther series with white actors and actress?
Oh that’s a perfect likeness to this situation because Lord of the Rings is a book about white power? I’ve heard it is very Christian fundamentalist, although I was under the impression the literal races in the film were those of hobbits and such. Are hobbits white power Christians?

You’re adverse to diverse casting? Huh… ya know why I think you’re a racist?
Is it racist to feature black actress and actors in a largely TV show about white folks like the Vikings? why are black actress or actors in a historical TV show about white European vikings?

That viking show is nowhere near historical now.

I read these stupid books about Bilbo Baggins when I was in 4th grade in 1990. They’re shit books and it’s totally ok for anyone of any background to play any character in another stupid cash grab remake on this garbage cause some studio bought the rights and needs to make 100,000% profit on that purchase.

Is it racist to feature black actress and actors in a largely TV show about white folks like the Vikings? why are black actress or actors in a historical TV show about white European vikings?

That viking show is nowhere near historical now.
Why do you care? Yes it’s fine. Vikings are unimportant.

Oh that’s a perfect likeness to this situation because Lord of the Rings is a book about white power? I’ve heard it is very Christian fundamentalist, although I was under the impression the literal races in the film were those of hobbits and such. Are hobbits white power Christians?
Can White folks be cast as actors or actress in a largely black panther movie? rather ironic that were only two white actors in that movie and ya leftists scream Racism when people are questioning tokenizing.

How has this tokenizing been working out for Hollywood recently? not to good...

You should try reading them, reading books is good for your intellect.

Now tell me sherbro, where did the evil racist touch you? Show me on the diversity chart if you are uncomfortable to say it out loud :D
As stated above. I read Tolkien when I was in 4th grade in 1990 and I will not review this crap no matter how some studio needs to make 40 million on it.

Can White folks be cast as actors or actress in a largely black panther movie? rather ironic that were only two white actors in that movie and ya leftists scream Racism when people are questioning tokenizing.

How has this tokenizing been working out for Hollywood recently? not to good...
Stop worrying about bullshit and just watch the movie. You’re upset that someone isn’t the color you think they should be? Buy the rights and you can make all the white power remakes you need to.

Why do you care? Yes it’s fine. Vikings are unimportant.
And that's how you far leftists always respond with.

While you attack others as racist for not liking a cast or trying to question it while types like you ignore the source material and when the show or movie fails u find something else to be upset about.

ya know why I think you’re a racist?
do not question the cast or your racist!!! its ok when we do the tokenizing..

Back