AMERICAN "PKA" kickboxing appreciation thread!!!

It's got nothing to do with the style

it's got everything to do with its popularity

The fact that Americans invented their own style of kickboxing and thus couldn't compete internationally and that stupid movie is the reason why full contact went the way of the dinosaur

Boxers couldent beat Thai boxers in Thai boxing and IT didn't fall off

is boxing weak?

I bet the average Stadium Champion would murder Floyd Mayweather 9 out of 10 times in Thai boxing

And Tank Abbott could probably beat Coban in MMA

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/why-americans-cant-win-international-kickboxing.3967211/
Tank weigh 116 KG , Conan weigh like 61 KG .
Ha Yes American Full-Contact always enjoy a big weigh advantages and... still they got destroyed by Thai hahaha !
Must hurt to train in an art of below trash ahahahahha !

Last edited:
Alright dude how about you come to Ayuthaya right now , i'll gladly break your leg and those of your gay friend too .
Wanna see you say anything about whorehouse in my face .

American Full-Contact champion were a bunch of moving sand bag for Thai that is a facts , you can Google a trillions fight from that Era and you'll see that no one give truly respected American striker .
Joker who got kicked around the ring like amateurs .
Funny you mentioned whore , American full-contact were whore when they got int other ring with Thai fighter .
Thai just clinch raped them and they couldn't do anything at all .

Yes Boxing is very weak compared to most top style of Striking .
Kentucky go make some chicken or another Ali .
Leave the stand up world alone you guys are joke , bunch of gay American in long pants .
Go training your joke art for years , you'll still lose to any Thai kid who trained in Muay Thai for 3 months hahahah !

Ha Yes American Full-Contact always enjoy a big weigh advantages and... still they got destroyed by Thai hahaha !

ahahahaha

you sound like you have big mad at me

it ok to be angry at people sometimes

the fact was that Thai youth would have loved to have had international success but nobody else had Muaythai and Europeans were just too big to deal with in open weight categories

Still many did wind up at the whorehouse [not working security]

and American kickboxing could beat the thai style once the Americans learned a few tricks

I believe that Troy and Randall were the only 2 kickboxers who won in boxing

Can't stand american rule kickboxing. Glad that boring crap died out.

and American kickboxing could beat the thai style once the Americans learned a few tricks

Interesting I hadn't seen that before.

I always marvel at the body conditioning of elite thai and K-1 fighters. Not so long ago I was scratching my head at how Holzken ate Raymond Daniels spinning back kick and was laughing and looking to his corner like "I can't believe he landed one". Feeling slightly better about myself seeing these elite fighters aren't impervious to damage.

Can't stand american rule kickboxing. Glad that boring crap died out.

No way man

American kickboxing was poetry in motion

Point karate and forms competition have wildly outlived it and are far worse
of an Abomination to martial arts

No way man

American kickboxing was poetry in motion

Point karate and forms competition have wildly outlived it and are far worse
of an Abomination to martial arts
What do you mean "no way" ??? That boring ass dumb sport died out. Fact. Nobody want to see it. It's crap. Good riddance.

Majority of fight sports fans only want to watch MMA, Boxing, or Muay Thai. that's it.

Last edited:
I didn't know 13 year olds posted on sherdog.

The irony .

Sagat VS Peter 1 =
Huge robbery , Sagat couldn't knee the head , couldn't elbow , couldn't clinch , scoring was a western one and still he destroyed Peter with ease .
Everyone who watched gave the fight to Sagat easily . Thai massively rioted after the results .

Sagat VS Peter 2 =
Sagat no longer in his prime , he has been in a deep decline at the time .
Peter made Sagat lose 11 pounds in two days , Sagat famously ran across the desert while mashing a chewing gum for the entire two days .
Peter banned leg catching and sweep and put on 11 rounds .

Khaosot Vs Peter =
Khaosot was a top fighter of his time ( fought Dieselnoi ) and was a friend of Sagat .
He was so mad at Peter for robbing his friend that he wanted to kill Peter .
The fight allowed clinch and sweep .
Khaosot wasn't allowed to elbow .
Still Khaosot stomped Peter with ease .
Peter robbed the Thai again .

Prasert VS Peter .
Prasert was a brutal clinch fighter who has previously destroyed a top American full contact champion .
Peter and the condition made a last minute ban : knee to the head , elbow , clinch knee and sweep .
The scoring was under American terms .
All Thai were mad as hell at the change in rule , Praset tried his best but he was very uncomfortable with those ruleset .

Peter robbed two Thai ( Sagat 1 and Khaosot ) , did dirty twice ( Prasert and Sagat 2 ) .
Is that your champion ?

Back