Media Anderson Silva Pushes Dana White, Make The Conor McGregor Fight Happen

I've gotten to the point where can't stand McGregor. The shit he pulls to bring in the numbers is tired. I'd watch him fight without it, and was an immediate fan when I saw him beat Brimmage. Even what he did to get inside Aldo's head wasn't really what I like to see from fighters, but it was great because of what he did to Aldo. Pretty much Pre-MayMac Mcgregor is bearable for me in almost his entirety... Now?... No I just wanna see him destroyed every time he fights....

Which has happened 3 out of the 4 last fights he's had... lol.

But if you think that Masvidal is the kind of fighter that will push Conor's shit in. You might be disappointed. I think he'd win. I also think he'd beat Poirier, Iaquinta, Barbosa and Cowboy...I could be wrong... I

I think Tony ruins him in a fight that leaves the cage looking like the Blade disco and Gaethje.... Dear god.

But Masvidal?.. no
i think cerrone and barboza would be hard fights for him as a fan of his i personally dont wanna see him fight again the game is constantly evolving and everyone these days studies mcgregor. i feel if he comes back hes gonna have to do some serious training and get hungry but then again hes a billionaire now why would he be hungry he should stick to his tweet and retire because hes gonna fuck up the legacy he already had.

but i bet you would tune in and watch it
giphy.gif
I don't pay though bud, BT sports so it's part of my package.

This would actually be a decent superfight just based on star power alone

Silva is over the hill, Conor is still in his prime and that balances out the weight difference.

The fight would still have to be at 170-175 to be legit

i think cerrone and barboza would be hard fights for him as a fan of his i personally dont wanna see him fight again the game is constantly evolving and everyone these days studies mcgregor. i feel if he comes back hes gonna have to do some serious training and get hungry but then again hes a billionaire now why would he be hungry he should stick to his tweet and retire because hes gonna fuck up the legacy he already had.

Legacy?...

What he has achieved he had to work hard for and is deserving ... But he's done nothing to cement a "Legacy". He comes back now. Beats the top guys. Defends a belt. Does it consistently . . . That's a legacy.

If he wants anything CLOSE to a legacy, he's got some work to do.

This repeated callout of conor has tarnished his legacy as bad as the ped scandals. It is the cringiest most patheticly sad thing he has done yet. What a joke he has become. It is almost like he is trolling his own fans at this point.

rather embarrassing. he's fought at 205 before. calling out a dude who used to fight at 145. smh

What a stupid fight.
Fuckin-A.

Mr Silva is literally trying for a cash-grab before he retires. Heck I suppose nothing wrong with asking, right? If you don't ask, you don't get.

Silva has fought at 205lbs and 185lbs. And he's asking for a fight with a guy who fights at 145lbs and 155lbs??

Nothing more than an exhibition match where Silva will fall on the floor for a few million dollars more. Hey it even frickin' rhymes.

sounds like a great match up. An elite 155 vs washed out 185. I still think Conor will take the dec. win. This sounds like some pride fighting stuff.

Just another broke bum
Silva? broke?
Anderson is one of UFC's greatest superstars
He would butcher Conor at MW, even now
Adesanya barely did any damage, and Israel is a much better striker than Conor
Money, playboi
<{silvanormal}>

Silva should call out Nate so he can get choked out too...

lol so sad to see this guy have to pick on featherweights
Guy should have retired 2 or 3 years ago. He's never been the same sinc ehte leg break and his matches since then have been quasi-exhibition matches. He's not been a serious fighter for several years now and I don't care who disagrees with me.

Honestly this makes me lose the little respect I had for Silva after getting caught doping. Constantly avoided fighting Jones even saying they were friends to avoid doing so, but jumps at the chance to fight GSP or McGregor - who was fighting 3 weight classes below, what a Chicken shit

Nope. Not interested.
Too many weight classes between them

Back